• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Can not wait :D

Envisi

Disciple
Backer
Feb 3, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Just had a good day at Eurogamer, obviously visited the WFTO section had a quick chat about the game and I must say its looking even better on more than one screen! :D.

Take as long as you want to get it perfect :) what I saw today was amazing and making me want the full game even more now!.

:D

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Glad to hear that you had a great time at Eurogamer, cheers for stopping by, it's been frantic for us so far and we've got 2 more days to go!

The reception we've received from veteran players, new players and the press has been nothing short of fantastic!

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
same had a great day i met some of the team face to face mainly noontide and avatar :D sim ran away when i come over :p i could of stayed with you guys all day lol
Cheers for coming over, it means a lot to see our backers and community coming out to support us!

Top Bottom