1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't figure it out!

Discussion in 'Translation Questions' started by [DK]Futrik, Dec 13, 2016.

1. BlackBeard

BlackBeard Bafu

few lines of text do not coincide with the old model :(
    (before the patch 1.5)

I can add columns without making any other changes?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  2. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

Should have no problems adding extra columns. Only the first 2 columns matter now.

3. [DK]Futrik

[DK]Futrik Gnarling

Would it be a good idea to use the new template? I've used the original GameText file and it has been changed, a few hundred lines have been added. I know it's possible to copy them from the batch file, but it contains almost 700 lines, so I'm worried that some of them, will be a duplicate... The new template file contains less than 8k lines, wich almost adds up with the original if I were to put the new batch files in there.

I could'nt possilby get the 100+ added lines instead of using the new template?
    And if i'm not wrong, then future batch files should work with this right?

Anyways if it's not possible I'll just use the new template.

Thanks in advance though.

Oh and BTW, I'm having a bit of trouble translating the "Mutator" function since i do not know what it does. And also the "discord chat"... If you could explain what it is, then it would help me out a ton!

4. [DK]Futrik

[DK]Futrik Gnarling

Started on the new template instead.. I found out that it was probably better this way, since som lines, has changed position or been removed.. And it was as bad as expectet moving it all over from my old translation... But it is very timeconsuming deleting hundreds of lines of english text..

Anyways, I'll try my best to get it done ASAP!

5. Nutter

Nutter Inquisitor Founder

Mutator - Player selected Gameplay changes. Such as Whether or not a specific minion can spawn in that map, or if a certain room is available.

Discord Chat - Discord is a web based chatroom for players to hang out in and chat to each other/find multiplayer matches, etc. You should probably just leave it as "Discord" and not translate it at all.

Tim White likes this.
  6. [DK]Futrik

[DK]Futrik Gnarling

Ok, thanks! Well there's really no translation for Mutator as well.. Maybe I'll figure something out, but for now I'll leave it as Mutator.

7. BlackBeard

BlackBeard Bafu

I had planned to open a thread to discuss some names and their translations ... stay tuned;)