• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cheats? Level 8 soo fxcking boring...

Dunger Keeper

Dwarven Worker
Apr 4, 2015
Cheats? Level 8 soo fxcking boring...

Maybe there a cheat what i can win that level automatically ? i just can't continue playing it. it's so boring.

or any fast-pass way?

Dunger Keeper

Dwarven Worker
Apr 4, 2015
thank you, but i already used the cheat: click f2, write ** and than you can use the cheat list - just /? and you will see all the available cheats.

Last edited:

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
There's some guys that created a trainer for WFTO - in the comments they wrote the password.
Well that's... annoying, for the sake of not ruining the experience for other players who might not want to be tempted by the debug console (which disables achievements by the way) can you atleast remove the actual code that unlocks it, rather than me having to fetch a mod to remove it.

Ok, what in god's name is the purpose of preventing us from using the Debug console? I was having a lot of fun with that, but now you guys changed the password? For freaking REAL? I've played around extensively with it, and there is absolutely nothing, to my knowledge, in the Debug console that will permanently mess up your game. Sure, it might cause a crash, or cause you to reload a level. But you guys getting up in arms about other people using it, like it's illegal or something, is just over the top ridiculous. Most people don't even know about it, much less how to use it.

Give us back the use of the console. Please. It isn't going to kill you, it isn't going to cause people you not play your game.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Ok, what in god's name is the purpose of preventing us from using the Debug console? I was having a lot of fun with that, but now you guys changed the password? For freaking REAL? I've played around extensively with it, and there is absolutely nothing, to my knowledge, in the Debug console that will permanently mess up your game. Sure, it might cause a crash, or cause you to reload a level. But you guys getting up in arms about other people using it, like it's illegal or something, is just over the top ridiculous. Most people don't even know about it, much less how to use it.

Give us back the use of the console. Please. It isn't going to kill you, it isn't going to cause people you not play your game.
we have our hands full on Bug reports, and we are having a hard time addressing all of them already, we dont want to be flooded by reports of crashes and other bugs that stem from using the debug commands, I will ponder Simburgur as soon as things have calmed down, for now you will not get Debug access publicly and the PW will get changed again if its leaked/ hacked.

thank you for your understanding

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Ok, what in god's name is the purpose of preventing us from using the Debug console?
In addition to what Riva has said above;
This has been discussed at great length in another thread where I gave various reasons why the password was (going to be) changed and i'd rather not repeat myself so i'll kindly ask you to read my reply in that thread and if you still wish to discuss the issue, please do so in that thread not this one.

Top Bottom