• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Claimed Rooms/Mutators

Aug 17, 2016
I've been working on a map with primarily claimed rooms, without allowing the building of rooms. However, there seems no way to allow these claimed rooms to have room upgrades. When I set the mutators to disallow the room creation, but to allow the upgrade,--the rooms are still available in game as buildable. I can set the mutators to disallow both, but I would like to be able to create minimal rooms to be claimed, and then upgraded, if possible.

thanks

Knightly Knave

Dwarven Worker
Jan 29, 2018
I'm having a similar problem. I want to have someone able to do a ritual but only after they have claimed a neutral or Empire sanctuary, not from the start.

But it looks like if I put Unavailable Sanctuary in the mutators but have any Rituals listed as Available the sactuary will be available to build from the get go.

If I put Unavaliable for the Sanctuary but Researchable for any of the rituals the sanctuary is indeed unavaliable, but when it comes time to research any of the rituals you can't even after you claim the neutral room.

Same thing seems to occur with potions as gregored13 mentioned.

Top Bottom