• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Creature]Diabolic Bursar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cultist

Blood Imp
Feb 12, 2013
Name
Diabolic Bursar

Preface:
Main idea - pure support class. A minion with main goal of serving in the main dungeon, rather than on the front. A unit, who will aid players in economic developement and in situations with lack of gold resource. Weak in direct combat, Diabolic Bursar can encourage minions to perform better in battle. But main function - is monetary gain.

Appearance image

Stats: (Remember: Avoid using numbers for statistics. Use general terms, such as "low", "very low", or "high".)

Health: Low
Armor: Very Low
Movement Speed: Below Average speed
Attack strength: Average
Attack speed: Low to moderate
Intelligence: High
Construction: Bad
Training Rate: Fast
Training Cost: High
Wage: low - to make up with "share" of gold from his various skills and abilities and not to undermine his main role - to help player survive with lack of gold, not to plunge players even further into economic depression.

Skills:
Level 1: Fireball - very weak spell even in support tole.
Level 2: Marauding - can loot corpses for additional gold. Have a share from loot.
Level 4: Thrifty Clerk (Passive) - can hang in a treasury now, where each Bursar reduces a bit overall cost of construction and payments, also increases amount of gold mined from each gold tile.
Level 5: Encourage - can encourage minions in battle with promises of riches and rewards. Dumb minions have higher bonues, smarter not as eager to trust Diabolic Bursar.
Level 7: Infernal Pact - summon a demon via Infernal Pact, who will fight for him for a short duration of time.
Level 10: Greed: Temporary turns one strong enemy against his allies. The dumber the enemy, the harder for him to realize that all promises are false. In other words - less intellect=>more duration.

Weaknesses/Resistances:
Weak both in melee and ranged combat.
Strong when supporting lots of dumb and not-so-bright minions.

Information: Diabolic Bursar's main role is to support low-intelligence heroes, as they get higher bonuses from his encouragements. Also, he can support dungeon's economy in situations, when you have limited gold reserves. Can serve on the front line as a supporter, but costly to train in training room.
Appearance: Dressed as a scholar, with quills, perchments, scrolls, books and abacus.horned head and a goatee. Overall, like Mephistopheles, dressed in medieval scholar\buisness clothing.
Battle Style: The Diabolic Bursar prefers to stay behind the lines, sending his fireballs on low levels and waiting until he can extract valuables from the bodies. Overall on low levels his value is mostly in managin high-int jobs and providing economic bonuses. On medium levels, he can encourage minions, especially dumb ones, to perform way better. And on higher he can summon demons and saw chaos in a midst of his foes by turning them on each other.

Jobs: Jobs requiring high intelligence, especially related with economy. Likes to hand in a treasury and gold-related buildings.

Loves: Being around powerful fighters, gold, big treasuries, especially happy in full treasuries.

Hates: Fighting melee, thieves, long lack of payment.

Anger reaction: Starts stealing your gold.

Lair: a desk. "Living in the office" came alive.

Obtainable By: Attracted to dungeon through your portal.

Attracted by: Sizeable Treasury.
How Introduced: On a map, where players must survive and win with sparse gold deposites.

ShadowTiger

Skarg
WFTO Founder
Dec 10, 2011
New York
If this were implemented, I'm sure it would be interesting to see him set up a desk in the Treasury, just like he'd set up his bed in the Lair.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
while im absolutely not against a Buff in the economics department ... i just dont want a creature to do it...
i think its kinda wierd ;) (just my opinion though)

adding ;)

theMarg0r

Dryad
WFTO Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
As an author of the Headless Gaoler suggestion, who's supposed to be the caretaker of the prison/jail structure (as well as a tanky tie-em-up in combat, but that's not the main point), I wholeheartedly approve this message.

Kelphy

Warden
WFTO Backer
Jan 13, 2013
Australia
The idea is okay, but is it really something we need in the game? Seems a little boring for my taste. I mean the idea is unique, I can't think of anyone who has done it, but like I said, not something I would particularly be excited about if they implement it.

Sorry if this comes off as being mean, but I'm just being honest with my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom