• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[creature] Ginger Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aedis

Blood Imp
Feb 3, 2013
Johannesburg, Gauteng
Ginger Ninga - Empire
The ultimate in Ginger based combat. Filled with gingerosity this ninja can mow down any creature that stands in his\her way

Highlight - super ginger awsomeness
Type - Lol killer
Aquired by - torture
Combat - Melee fighter
Offense - High
Defense - high
Movement - Fast
Work - Gaurding or scouting
Torture - Head is dipped in boiling ..... peroxide?

Abilities
1) Ginger Rage - Goes beserk attacking all non-gingers and gains a boost in attack/defense/movment
2) Ginger strike - Every attack hits all nearby creatures
3) Last thing youl ever see - instantly takes out an enemy
4) Ginger Grapple - throws a blood grapple at target creature draging it to the ninja and canceling movement
5) Way of the ginger - Fires a bunch of exploding kunai which knock back and stuns the enemy

Reason for Creature
Lol factor or something for a bonus level

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
well im a Ginger (ninja) i will add it even if it is just for the lols

i prefer the true-Red haired term though ^^

Jun 27, 2012
Best to avoid any creatures and characters that are made purely as a joke. Dungeon Keeper 1 had the right tone, being funny in far more subtle ways.

Cultist Joris

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 30, 2012
Belgium
Well, if some people don't like red-haired people for some odd reason, we can always use the Gingerbread (ninja) as a creature with the same statics (except it would be milk instead of peroxide :p)...

P.s.: Beware, this is only a joke...my target is not making fun of alleged minorities of so called gingers, yet making the world a funnier place by posting silly texts.

EDIT: Picture is maybe a bit too large... :confused:

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well, if some people don't like red-haired people for some odd reason, we can always use the Gingerbread (ninja) as a creature with the same statics (except it would be milk instead of peroxide :p)...
[PICTURE]
P.s.: Beware, this is only a joke...my target is not making fun of alleged minorities of so called gingers, yet making the world a funnier place by posting silly texts.

EDIT: Picture is maybe a bit too large... :confused:
HAHAHAHA, yeah good one XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom