• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Creature] Impdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

toffeejay

Crackpot
WFTO Founder
Dec 25, 2011
Imps will not level like the do in other DMGs
I can't think of any other fan suggestion (for creatures at least) that was as good as the Impdriver. However it seems due to the nature of imps within the game he wouldn't add too much what a good slap doesn't already do?

Shame but perhaps another creature could take on his imp harrassing trait or the Impdriver could be bulked up with other duties?

Chunderling maybe? I would think you're only likley to have one so it would work better than a gnarling of which you are more likley to have a couple of them and create balance issues.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I still think he could be in-game, i'd just like to see him grow more powerful and be able to "motivate" other units as he grows stronger. He might start as just an Impdriver when hes level 1 but after some training and levelling he's feared enough that his mere presence is enough to get the cultists reading a little faster and even the augre furiously pounding away with his hammer to avoid the wrath of his barbed whip.

And failing that (if the dev's don't add him as a unit), i'd be more than willing to include him as a unit for my creature pack mod (assuming I figure the modding out)

RyanAvx

Disciple
Nov 6, 2012
Wow, I'm glad you guys really liked the idea! Here's hoping it'll be in a creature DLC pack ;P Also sir you are the god of all necromancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom