• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Creature panel

Sep 14, 2016
East kentucky
I'm sorry to ask this but on the game wfto my creature panel is only about half the size it was,usually I can see more of the creatures I have but it only shows 4-6 creatures. Am I'm doing something wrong or can someone let an old man how to make it to show more creatures than it does? I know even after I have converted the empires peoples it still show 4-5 creatures then I have to move my mouse to the right to scan all my other creatures. I'm probably not doing something right if someone could help me i would be indebted to you. Sorry it's so long like i said I'm an old man that still writes letters for the snail mail

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
The size of unit portraits is intended to shrink the more unit types you have in your dungeon. As far as I know this should still be working.

Sep 14, 2016
East kentucky
I see but the panel used to go all the way across the bottom of the game ,maybe I'm not doing something right thank you fo getting back to me so fast I do appreciate everything you and the team does.thank you all for the work you do

Top Bottom