• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Creature panel

Sep 14, 2016
Eastern kentucky mountains
I'm sorry to ask this but on the game wfto my creature panel is only about half the size it was,usually I can see more of the creatures I have but it only shows 4-6 creatures. Am I'm doing something wrong or can someone let an old man how to make it to show more creatures than it does? I know even after I have converted the empires peoples it still show 4-5 creatures then I have to move my mouse to the right to scan all my other creatures. I'm probably not doing something right if someone could help me i would be indebted to you. Sorry it's so long like i said I'm an old man that still writes letters for the snail mail

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
The size of unit portraits is intended to shrink the more unit types you have in your dungeon. As far as I know this should still be working.

Sep 14, 2016
I see but the panel used to go all the way across the bottom of the game ,maybe I'm not doing something right thank you fo getting back to me so fast I do appreciate everything you and the team does.thank you all for the work you do

Sep 14, 2016
I really appreciate what you and all the wfto has done it's my #2 favorite game dk2 is first but I looked at the game and messed around with it and it still shows only five differnt creatures even if I have more than that even when I take prisoners and convert them to my way of thinking,I've clicked on the side of the creature panel to expand to see the new ones but nothing works but later on in the game it suddenly expands so I can see all of the creatures I have. I've checked the settings on the game and it doest change the first part of the game. Am I not doing something right? Like I say the game only shows five different creatures after I have attracted more than five,then I capture the impires unites and it still shows the same five then at random times after I've played awhile then it will let me scan by moving the mouse to the right,while still pointing at the creatures,then it will show all my creatures that I have. I hope I explained my problem I have tryed to ,dont get me wrong I love the game and I tell everyone how good it is and I do appreciate all the hard work and vision that everyone has put into it. I know since I've become sick it has been my constant friend and my entertainment I can't thank y'all enough for everything.

Sep 14, 2016
I know I have looked on other forums and I see outher people has had problems like this . Someone said that it mite be a bug since the last update has come out I've tryed everything but it's always the same,five creatures and the panel,when I have more and have converted the empires people too,wont show the rest then later in the game when I have alot of creatures there all of a sudden you can be able to slide it over and see all the rest of what I have "collected". Its probably is a bug and I'm sure the dev's will get it working. Thank you devs.

Top Bottom