• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[CREATURE] the enraged

hate it, love it, or it needs more tweaking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roald

Priestess
Dec 2, 2011
THE ENRAGED

STATS:

Health: high
Attack: medium
Armour: high
Agility: A guy who eats 100 hamburgers in a week has more agility.( okay maybe a bit exaggerated)
Speed:medium
Recovery Rate: Low
Intelligence: medium
Training Time: High
Wage: medium

ABILITY’S:

Level 3 roar: the enraged gets a flashback of what happened to his kind years ago and roars as loud as he can! the closest three enemies get scared and freeze for 2 seconds.

Level 5 squash: he lifts his left arm and squashes the enemy. The enemy become confused and cannot fight for 2 seconds and will deal -10% damage for 1 minute.

Level 7 ----: the enraged will freeze and become a statue. Friendlies within 2 tiles will direct 15% damage they take to the enraged. After one minute the ability stops

Level 10 mana burst: the enraged have harvested too much mana and wil burst mana out of its crack and in his body giving friendly and enemy creature withing 2 tile range 15% faster fire rate and 5% more damage.

FIGHTING STYLE: Blocker- This creature likes to be up front to protect his fellow creatures.

STORY:

Legends says that these creatures where once trees, proud and magical trees resting on a holy ground filled with mana. The tree adapted to the mana and used it as it resources and did not need any water or other supplies anymore but, the mana brought another effect too, it gave the trees LIFE!. Soon the dwarves discovered this ground and the trees resting upon it. The dwarf king claimed this ground as his and wanted to make a deal with the trees who inhabited the place: if they would give op their mana he would leave them alone. The trees refused knowing if they gave up the mana they would have no recourse and conciseness anymore. The dwarven king was angered because he wanted the mana to fuel their golems to give them live and use them as slaves. It was 2 days later when the dwarves came marching with axes and other cutting gear and began cutting and chopping down the trees. you could hear them scream from miles away…. The dwarves brought the trees (or what was left of them) to the workshop to drain their mana and give their golems life and that’s exactly what they did. They threw the wood in the fire so when the wood burnt. the mana would come free and they could trap it what they did not know however is that the souls of the trees would come free too. Finally they were done!. all the mana was gathered that’s when they put the mana in the golem to give them life. A moment nothing happened. The dwarves were confused and angered but, then suddenly the eyes began to glow and the golems started moving. The dwarves were amazed and happy! ‘’aye! Lets drink some beer’’ they said. Suddenly they heard loud roars but, before they could look around what was going on the golems smashed everything and squashed every little puny dwarf!. After killing and destroying the whole city they roamed further underground seeking out a home and joining the dark gods…The greedy dwarf king was angered and so the dwarves joined the crusade againt the dark gods!

The golems are made of the strongest materials the dwarves knew it even could survive easily in lava! So if this creature makes it. You could best introduce it in a lava level

HATES: water and dwarves if he sees one (friend or foe) he wil squash it!

LOVES: anything magical, creating stuff and squash little things! (wil give them happiness)

BEHAVIOR: most of the time creating stuff and sleeping.

TORTURE: slowly draining mana and life.

ANGER REACTION: smash things and squash you’re imps! (and much screaming of course )

OBTAINABLE: having a workshopand dwarves in prison

this is a evil creature

Okay, this creature is far from perfect it could use some more and better skills and maybe backstory needs a bit tweaking but with you’re feedback we can make it better!

i drew an image and i have it on my computer how can i put it on this thread?

Hugo

Concept Artist
Brightrock Games
Nov 14, 2011
Spain
I find this a bit eclectic... Looks like an ent/golem/gargoyle/reaper. But I like it being obtainable not only by having specific rooms but having specific prisoners in jail too.

Roald

Priestess
Dec 2, 2011
wahaha yeah i am not great at drawing it needs bigger legs.
you aren't really taking this serious are you?

Neros

Priestess
Dec 10, 2011
Denmark
I really like the idea behind this one, especially the backstory. It sais that the dwarves are just as bad as the keepers... Kinda :p
When I image them, Im thinking about something more smooth. It is after all, dwarven craftwork. Ofcourse, its also really old dwarven craftwork. I kinda think I want to give it a go it if I may :D

Roald

Priestess
Dec 2, 2011
I really like the idea behind this one, especially the backstory. It sais that the dwarves are just as bad as the keepers... Kinda :p
When I image them, Im thinking about something more smooth. It is after all, dwarven craftwork. Ofcourse, its also really old dwarven craftwork. I kinda think I want to give it a go it if I may :D
Thanks, those stinky dwarfs sure got what was coming to them.
i however found some pictures what would suit this creature to0:
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img196/5567/fotoza.png&via=mupload&newlp=1
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img543/8950/fotoig.png&via=mupload&newlp=1
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img834/9157/fotogs.png&via=mupload&newlp=1

Neros

Priestess
Dec 10, 2011
Denmark
I think I would imagen something like the first one, but where it looks older and at some points broken because of its voilent behaviour and lack of maintenance.

Uh, and on their chest, they could have the sad remains of an emblem for the kingdom that created them, but it has been beaten/brokken/torn off :D

Roald

Priestess
Dec 2, 2011
I think I would imagen something like the first one, but where it looks older and at some points broken because of its voilent behaviour and lack of maintenance.

Uh, and on their chest, they could have the sad remains of an emblem for the kingdom that created them, but it has been beaten/brokken/torn off :D

good idea!
i specificly like the top one and the bottom as the bottom represents that it was once a tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom