1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crucible wave 75 (legendary survivor)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milkopilko, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Milkopilko

Milkopilko Bloodling

Can anyone actually reach wave 75 now that you can't spam quick freezes any more? When I get to around wave 50 the enemies are well beyond strong enough to slap aside my carefully laid dungeon like an angry toddler dismantling a sandcastle. I feel like I missed the patch where its achievable but I want to be proven wrong

Ontos likes this.
  2. Böhser Onkel [AUT]

Böhser Onkel [AUT] Templar

It is still doable (I think last time I played without Quick Freeze I reached close to wave 100 or a bit above?)

Tips:
    - Use Ember Demons as Meat Shild
    - Use WormHole on Boss Waves (to either fight them at your Core or use Apocalypse. Recommended Colossuss and Democorn)
    - Prepare Assabmble Ritual - Prepare Uprising Ritual (have a large Crypt near your figthing points)
    - Convert all minions you can get (especially Chunders)
    - Have a huge Foundry (to easy and instantly rebuild defences)
    - Have a huge Barracks (and have a Tavern near by)
    - Rebuild Defences manually (your workers need too much time)
    - Try to Micromanage as many things as possible for you

What I can tell, you have to improve to reach it. And Micomanage more stuff, and use those Aspects you have in a creative way and combine them, also rebuild defences ASAP, If there's a lack, at Gateway 2, they will destroy your Defence line.
    Also, you should understand that more Rooms Props means more Minions (for Beast Den: Bigger Beast Den = more Beasts), and train your Minions (use Barracks, Wisdome Juce and the Arena at the beginning or in between breaks)

What I can tell, sentinals and Vampires aren't worth it. Minions or Defences alone won't hold the enemies back, that's why you should drop at hard waves to your defences.

3. Milkopilko

Milkopilko Bloodling

you are a god. I'll keep trying thanks again

4. sunheretic13

sunheretic13 Warden

Böhser Onkel [AUT], сan you advise a good map (easy for Crucible-beginner) to get an achievement in the Crucible?
    I got all the achievements except "More money than God" and Crucible challenges.

5. Böhser Onkel [AUT]

I would play on the first map, create a maze around your Dungeon Core, place some Monolith.
    Use Quick Freeze to Block the Entrence, and cast armaggeddon when it lags too hard.

The More Money then God achievement isn't woththe effort. But if you really want to do that use macros

6. sunheretic13

sunheretic13 Warden

Thank's.
    I'll try

7. Böhser Onkel [AUT]

Will show a vid in some weeks/month how to

8. Angel of War

Angel of War Warden

Tried something like that but the game just wont let me do it, it would just earthquake everything into oblivion, it seems that it is scripted in a way that it will allways cause earthquakes if you put replacement earth on specific tiles on the map, even if you give the AI a not blocked alternative route the core, the game will still destroy your stuff with earthquakes, it is no fun to try it anymore, does anyone knows a good glitch that is still working to beat this stuff so I can get the last worker? ö.ö

9. Böhser Onkel [AUT]

Thats because you dig out the area and then place replacement eath, you need to let the earth there where it is and just fill some gabs.

10. Angel of War

Angel of War Warden

Mh I give up on it, that is not my game mode, I miss the times before the always online crap and achivements was in all this games, thats the point where I would normaly get a 100% save from someone, use a Hexeditor, or just use a regular cheat, I don't even want to try it anymore that is to much work for a skin. =/