1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crucible wave 75 (legendary survivor)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milkopilko, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:02.

1. Milkopilko

Milkopilko Bloodling

Can anyone actually reach wave 75 now that you can't spam quick freezes any more? When I get to around wave 50 the enemies are well beyond strong enough to slap aside my carefully laid dungeon like an angry toddler dismantling a sandcastle. I feel like I missed the patch where its achievable but I want to be proven wrong

2. Böhser Onkel [AUT]

Böhser Onkel [AUT] Templar

It is still doable (I think last time I played without Quick Freeze I reached close to wave 100 or a bit above?)

Tips:
    - Use Ember Demons as Meat Shild
    - Use WormHole on Boss Waves (to either fight them at your Core or use Apocalypse. Recommended Colossuss and Democorn)
    - Prepare Assabmble Ritual - Prepare Uprising Ritual (have a large Crypt near your figthing points)
    - Convert all minions you can get (especially Chunders)
    - Have a huge Foundry (to easy and instantly rebuild defences)
    - Have a huge Barracks (and have a Tavern near by)
    - Rebuild Defences manually (your workers need too much time)
    - Try to Micromanage as many things as possible for you

What I can tell, you have to improve to reach it. And Micomanage more stuff, and use those Aspects you have in a creative way and combine them, also rebuild defences ASAP, If there's a lack, at Gateway 2, they will destroy your Defence line.
    Also, you should understand that more Rooms Props means more Minions (for Beast Den: Bigger Beast Den = more Beasts), and train your Minions (use Barracks, Wisdome Juce and the Arena at the beginning or in between breaks)

What I can tell, sentinals and Vampires aren't worth it. Minions or Defences alone won't hold the enemies back, that's why you should drop at hard waves to your defences.

3. Milkopilko

Milkopilko Bloodling

you are a god. I'll keep trying thanks again