• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CRYAMORE! Kickstarter (one of the best intro videos ever)

ANewRoom

Gargoyle
Founder
I wish I could have something positive to say about it given your joy in you post, but that video felt like it was quite forced to me. The Animation was nice, and I'm sure the game is quite good, but after 7 minutes with those characters yammering away I can tell that this game isn't for me.

Jan 3, 2013
I wish I could have something positive to say about it given your joy in you post, but that video felt like it was quite forced to me. The Animation was nice, and I'm sure the game is quite good, but after 7 minutes with those characters yammering away I can tell that this game isn't for me.
Different tastes. Some people like such games very much.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
well actually im afraid that they´ll get more than WFTO ... and this i can not understand in any way ... (with 29 days to go and 55k already pledged)

Lupin

Blood Imp
Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Currently orbiting Magrathea
We all have different opinions mate, there is nothing wrong with you not enjoying it.

I just really enjoy Kickstarters that have the characters themselves talk about the creation and what they need the money for, and this I felt was one of the best that does that.

Jan 3, 2013
We shouldn't compare this project and WFTO.

Instead we should be glad Kickstarter really helps and allows truly good projects see light, when otherwise they would just stay on paper forever.

Top Bottom