• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Demacorn

Sep 14, 2016
Eastern kentucky mountains
I hope this dont sound stupid but here goes,before slot of the upgrades there was a level that showed I think four or five different keepers and the one was closet to you was the empire and they had all kinds of demacorns some full grown level ten and other smaller ones,it was the same level that one of the keepers had these spriet imps and no matter how hard you tryed to clame their tiles these little buggers would start dancing and blocking your one little imp it was also had alot of "big" oculus level ten and since before one of the up grades ( before 2.0) I think my saved game and the entire level has gone kaput, I know it was because of the upgrades but I was wondering if maybe I just wasnt finding it or maybe it just went by by. I love this game ,I'm 55, and dungeon keeper 2 was my favorite and i wore out two discs and am working on a third and this game war for the overworld is my second favorite i can not tell you how much this game means to me and please thank the delvs and everyone that is associated with this game that I thank them so much. Y'all made an old man very happy thank you

Jan 3, 2013
You should visit steam forums more often. Unfortunately this one, despite being official is currently pretty much dead. You can find new cool maps in Steam Workshop and discuss them with others or maybe the author of content self too.

Sep 14, 2016
Eastern kentucky mountains
I do but my son is the one that I get to buy my games and he uses his account because I dont know anything about these new games. I'm used to buy the game at the stores and I'm not very tech smart so I let him do it. Since the upgrades I cant find the level I was hoping maybe one of the techs could help a poor old man

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I do but my son is the one that I get to buy my games and he uses his account because I dont know anything about these new games. I'm used to buy the game at the stores and I'm not very tech smart so I let him do it. Since the upgrades I cant find the level I was hoping maybe one of the techs could help a poor old man
I'm pretty confident that the level in question is a custom level created by someone in the community. It's difficult to say which one, given the vast number of levels and the particular description it would be difficult to pin it down exactly. It would have had to be created post Patch 1.4 if it features the Democorn, but prior to 2.0 if something happened to it.

The description sounds like something similar to what Slichizard would make. So maybe check out his workshop items? You could also check to see what items you are subscribed to on the workshop which might help point you in a direction to find the map.

The only alternative I can think of is related to semi-official scenarios we used to include in WFTO. Quite a few patches ago we removed a number of scenarios created by our volunteers as the implication was that we would support those scenarios. This could go some way to explaining if the level has disappeared from your game.

I can't remember exactly what levels these were but they should all be available on the Workshop.

I love this game ,I'm 55, and dungeon keeper 2 was my favorite and i wore out two discs and am working on a third and this game war for the overworld is my second favorite i can not tell you how much this game means to me and please thank the delvs and everyone that is associated with this game that I thank them so much. Y'all made an old man very happy thank you
I just wanted to say the team really appreciates when people send us comments like this. Making games is something we're quite new at and the fact that people find enjoyment is our game is incredibly encouraging to us. This is a large part of the reason why we make games!

Top Bottom