• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Developers arent fixing bugs quick enough

Apr 10, 2015
Please provide red bull or any highly caffeinated drink. Can follow with right click on minion. pillows and covers generally a good idea for all nighter. Matchsticks for eyelid retainers(Patent pending).

Fixing the networking out of sync issue is NOT sitting in pub networking with orders in sync.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
i feel that you are joking (although you surely wish it would have been fixed), please be assured that we all are working :)

Psycix

Necromancer
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Please provide red bull or any highly caffeinated drink. Can follow with right click on minion. pillows and covers generally a good idea for all nighter. Matchsticks for eyelid retainers(Patent pending).

Fixing the networking out of sync issue is NOT sitting in pub networking with orders in sync.
Did you play the game at launch?
I assure you, that in the past few months, the devs have fixed bugs faster than I've ever seen any team do.

I understand that the network desyncing issues are frustrating, but they are well-known and are being worked on.

Apr 10, 2015
Been playing since launch. Finished, few times already. Apart from multiplayer little left to do.

It was actually a light hearted post, is all. Riva, good to see someone left with a sense of humor.

Top Bottom