• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Does any kind of Wiki exist for WFTO?

Sep 18, 2014
Kanga Land
As the title states. I want to know more about everything but I don't know where to start; I've checked a fair few of the core forum threads and haven't seen anything much to the effect (I've tried using that search utility too).

Am I out of luck or just not looking hard enough?

Thanks for any help~!

Sep 18, 2014
Kanga Land
I was too embarrassed to write back to this thread about a final venture that may have involved Google'ing. :\

Thank you for the help. Now, if only I can navigate this thing to find the rules for Population.

Feb 1, 2014

Castigator

Gargoyle
Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Germany
At least you got any WftO related websites. I was redirected to the WFTO - the World Fair Trade Organization. :)
But I don't give up easily, so I found the wiki at http://warfortheoverworld.wikia.com .
It is somewhat outdated, but it should at least offer some basic explanation to general concepts, like AoI.
Is it a worthwhile effort to edit the wiki in order to match current developement?

Feb 1, 2014
At least you got any WftO related websites. I was redirected to the WFTO - the World Fair Trade Organization. :)
But I don't give up easily, so I found the wiki at http://warfortheoverworld.wikia.com .
It is somewhat outdated, but it should at least offer some basic explanation to general concepts, like AoI.
Is it a worthwhile effort to edit the wiki in order to match current developement?
I think we can wait until all the features are in or we are sure that they aren't going to be changed, for example the wiki still talks about a market and the vein of greed. In the main articles. Yeah, the entire wiki has to be re-written.

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
On another note: if there's information you're trying to find out right now, your best bet is to just ask if you can't see a recent topic about it anywhere. If the answer isn't clear-cut, this usually raises a design discussion in QA either way so the devs will start thinking about it and resolve it within due time. Sometimes the answer simply is "we will look at this at a later date".

Top Bottom