• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Does the forum have a chat box ?

Spoon

Blood Imp
Aug 15, 2012
to be fair not very many of us are online at the same time and i'm not sure we would benefit from one at this moment in time. however I would like to see one if the forum gets bigger.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Problem is moderating it. In the perfect world they great, but this is the internet. You get people who think there view is more important than others, spamming, name calling, just acting plain immature.

Maybe further down the line, but I can't see it happening.

Spoon

Blood Imp
Aug 15, 2012
good point. I suppose the forums are hard to moderate in it's self. I saw some spamming/ ads last week. is there a way I can help tidy it up?

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
good point. I suppose the forums are hard to moderate in it's self. I saw some spamming/ ads last week. is there a way I can help tidy it up?
The spam ads from the last few weeks have all been dealt with. A vary large wave of bot accounts registered. Around 110-130, all what have since been banned, I myself banning 107 of them. Once we noticed the bot accounts we put measures in place that stopped them dead. Non have registered since.

Currently the only thing you can do is "Report" any posts that you think break the Forum rules. There is currently no need for more extra forum moderators at this time.

Top Bottom