• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Dungeon Empires

Jan 13, 2013
Did anyone play it? It was a browser game run in unity where you built your dungeon and invaded other players' dungeons in turn-based battles. It had some quite deep environments so maybe Subterranean games could use some assets from it given that it is no longer available.

Jan 3, 2013
Did anyone play it? It was a browser game run in unity where you built your dungeon and invaded other players' dungeons in turn-based battles. It had some quite deep environments so maybe Subterranean games could use some assets from it given that it is no longer available.
Doubt they will need them since they are developing everything themselves.

Jan 13, 2013
You could even level up your rooms and they would change in appearance, aside from the fact that you could manually add furniture to the rooms and level them up too. Same with monsters.

Derelict

Dwarven Worker
May 10, 2016
Dungeon Empires was a great game! I wish they would bring it back. I don't pay money for free to play games often, but this I would. Please bring it back!

Top Bottom