• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Dungeon Keeper Mobile - My thoughts

theMarg0r

Dryad
Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
Indeed, but his voice doesn't fit the game....in my opinion. Also, he plays as the Horned Reaper, which also is the mentor.
A the wha...

Hold on, where's my stamp...

...theeeere.

De Mentor is de Mentor and Horned Reaper is Horned Reaper. Under no circumstances should the two be mixed, not even if it's actually CANON. Where is this dungeon, planet Zeist?

Nov 8, 2013
Finland
Bah, I think Horny is a logical choice to be the mentor as they would have needed some sort of picture for him anyway. On DK1 Hornies were just units and on DK2 The Horny is mentioned by the Mentor so they are different characters. If the RR Horny has evil echo on his voice he's different character from RR Mentor, and DK2:s Horny (played by Nicholas Calderbank), who sounded like this:

Jan 3, 2013
If not the fact that you lose your army completely even if you raid lvl1 dungeon I could deal with nagging message about imps waiting for my commands and play this on my Galaxy 4 phone. It just takes off all mood knowing your precious high level troops won't come back from successful raid.

timelord666

Ghoul
Backer
Jan 2, 2013
GErmany NRW
Hi
i testet it and i find it awful
it has nothing in common with original DK in Gamplay
seperate buld and fight makes it boring to me no more rts style
it reminds me of tapped out
buy coins to speed things up
i hate it

DKMB7

Blood Imp
Mar 18, 2017
Anyone still playing?
I'm new to the game dungeon lvl almost 27 4.2k trophies.
join me on group DKMB7 we are a bunch of players (some are proz) who share exp about the game
FB/groups/DKMB7/

Top Bottom