• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dungeon Keeper on gog.com on sale !!

Yea, they've released clean - without any extensions like Deeper Dungeon (that I've never played :/) - DK I about end of 2011 (November I think...).
Now I see that DK II is buy-able in the same price as DK I. Both version are hard to work on windows 7, but... it isn't unforceable!

Anyway 'Keeper FX' is better :p

Nov 14, 2011
Yea, they've released clean - without any extensions like Deeper Dungeon (that I've never played :/) - DK I about end of 2011 (November I think...).
And I bet they'll be for sale later on. Sold separately, of course. Then distantly in the future, there will be a DK1/DD deal, and then even later will arrive DK Gold. Ah, the moneys.

chaoseater

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Feb 29, 2012
Milton keynes UK
I just realised I deleted my copy of Dungeon Keeper Gold as well. Damn. Thank the Internet Gods for Recuva!

Also, what installer doesn't work for you? The GOG installer or the original Dungeon Keeper installer?
I have the Dungeon Keeper gold cd but the installer wont run at all but i manged to get the keeper fx 0.39.exe from the http://mystic-gamers.org/keeperfx/ but the download rate is shocking lol so im hopeing it works

Edit:This works great :D sooooooooooooooooooo happy! i get to play DK1 again :D :D everything pluse more is on it

Top Bottom