1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dwelvers (Formerly Dungeon Dwellers)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Sebt, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Sebt

Sebt Matriarch

Hmm, I see. To see what caused crash you can use debugger - instruction how to use debugger and report crash you can find on Dwelvers forum:
    Best way of reporting crash.

Hope it will help. :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  2. Alistair

Alistair Captain Graze Box Founder

@Sebt I have made you op of this thread, you may edit the first post accordingly to provide more updated & detailed information about Dwelvers.

Please be a little more patient with members who are less informed about Dwelvers than yourself.

Thanks.

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  3. Sebt

Sebt Matriarch

Thanks Alistair, will write some about Dwelvers there. :)

What's more were am I impatient somewhere? I've put a link to instruction how to report crashes because this will give the fullest information about what cause crashes, maybe Slihizard could send report from debugger to Rasmus and he could find a way to solve problem with this crash. :)

4. Triscopic

Triscopic Gargoyle Backer

I must say the tone of your previous response (with the link) did sound a little impatient, but I expect this might be the difference between English as a first language vs English as a second language - if I remember from some dwelvers videos you had an accent (apologies if I'm wrong). My wife speaks English as a second language and she often phrases things in a way that sounds abrupt or impatient when she's really just translating directly from her native language and intends to sound helpful or polite...

I expect that's what happened here. Just my 10 pence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sebt

Sebt Matriarch

Ah OK. I didn't want to sound rude, I apologize if I did. :(
    Edit: Fixed the link and reedited previous post.
    Unfortunately I have not got enough information about crash Slichizard experienced, hope the information in instruction will help. ;)

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  6. Slichizard

Slichizard Bard

Seeing v0.7 is getting close to release with lots of changes, I feel like testing v0.6 would be a little bit illogical. I'll try the Steam Demo instead and will try to report bugs thanks to link you provided.

7. AvatarIII

8. Sebt

Sebt Matriarch

9. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

Bumping this thread due to recent developments. Now's a great time to get behind @Rasmus Ljunggren and his project. As they went live on early access not a few days ago.

Sebt and Amon like this.
  10. Mozared

Mozared Juggernaut Founder

I won't be playing it anytime soon, but I just got it on Steam.

Amon likes this.
  11. James

James Loremaster of Evil

If someone gifts me a copy I'll tell them a secret full of SPOILERS.

12. Sebt

Sebt Matriarch

Thank you Noontide! :)
    Yes, Dwelvers is now available on Steam. For people who won't buy game on Steam there will be option available soon to buy Dwelvers from dwelvers.com website. If someone has not decided yet whether buy game or not it is possible to try Demo for free - download page.

I updated first post of some information. Check how the actual game progress is going:

Trailer

Preview

Remember that Dwelvers is not yet a full game, like WFTO it's in early access. That means you can encounter bugs, strange working features and because of that be unsatisfied, but I hope as more reports we get from people as more bugs will be solved, so if you find some bugs, please report them here.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
    Amon and James like this.
  13. Lord of Riva

Lord of Riva The Lord Founder

played the Demo and it looks pretty neat.
    Not going to buy Early access titles atm i have 4-5 and i invest too much time in them anyway :p
    (mainly WFTO natuirally )

v0id likes this.
  14. mastersam911

mastersam911 Bafu

SubT and Dancing Devils should go into a partnership

15. Sebt

Sebt Matriarch

Hehe, maybe someday Subterranean Games, Dancing Devils and also Peter Molyneux along with his studio 22Cans would start working together even on Dungeon Keeper 3 (or 4, if not 3 is already WFTO ;))? Peter said it clearly "Dungeon Keeper has to be remade". Who knows. :)

16. Triscopic

Triscopic Gargoyle Backer

I bought Godus.

We don't need no Peter Molyneux involved with SubT.

He just makes me sad now.

Badwolf699 and Amon like this.
  17. Blizzard

Blizzard Dryad Backer

I feel peter needs to be supervised when he makes a game
    then again i havent play godus
    is it any good ?

Amon likes this.
  18. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

It is good in its own way, but it has the usual over-hype that Pete has become really bad for. It isn't the next Populous like he promised... But if you don't make the mistake of comparing the two[like I did at first], it is good... as far as I remember - I haven't played it in a while and it might have swung either way since then

19. Noontide

Noontide Award Winning Community Manager Dev Team

Haha let's not allow this topic to derail and find itself discussing the work of 22Cans. Please feel free to open a discussion on that if you like but we're here entirely for the discussion of Dwelvers!

Speaking of which I've found the new art direction (Since the early trailers here) to be charming indeed. Though I've not had much time to get to grips with the gameplay I'm certainly looking forward to putting some time in when I return from London in a few weeks time. Any other opinions of the latest release on Steam EA?

Amon likes this.
  20. Amon

Amon Ember Demon

They have done really bloody well, especially considering that it all started with one dude. And some other good news - there haven't been that many people bitching on the Steam forum about BurningPet's involvement in development, which must be a nice break for the team