• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Early Adopters Bonus

MEPH

Dwarven Worker
Mar 27, 2015
Hi, my mate bought this for me, and then gifted it to me via steam, so i understand he will get the bonus... but will i ?

Randy19

Firebreather
Apr 16, 2014
Germany
AFAIK everyone gets it who has a copy of the game registered by then. So if it is in your Steam library yes, you will get it.

Amuneta

Bloodling
Apr 11, 2015
So if our copy/ account on steam isn't flagged as such then what do we do to get this resolved, because after looking over the forums I have found very little concrete information on this.

Randy19

Firebreather
Apr 16, 2014
Germany
So if our copy/ account on steam isn't flagged as such then what do we do to get this resolved, because after looking over the forums I have found very little concrete information on this.
You don't do anything. EVERY Copy that is played right now is a Early-Adopter Copy. There is no way that you can play the game right now and not get the Bonus (well technically pirating the game is but... i will just assume you have a legit copy in your Steam Library).

Everyone who owns the game right now will get the Early Adopter Bonus. And no it is not specifically marked as that in the Steam Library. It doesn't read Adopter Edition" or anything. But you WILL get it way.

Top Bottom