• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

efficient units work speed effects

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Hello all, I just thought of a minor feature that should be easy to implement and might help solve some micromanaging. Having slapped some Blood imps and having had my attention diverted elsewhere it took me a while of hovering over the imps to figure out who needed the slap and who did not (not helped that they was claiming tiles and did not always stay still long enough for unit information to show up.)

As a simple remedy for this could we have the Blood Imps actions sped up so we can tell at a glance who is working more efficient and who needs more "encouragement"

Yes this was in Dungeon Keeper but it was so useful that units walked visibly faster, danced quicker when claiming tiles and made my managing of the dungeon a little easier.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
Solution: don't bother figuring out whos gotten a slap already, simply slap all the imps. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Its good to be evil amIright?

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Solution: don't bother figuring out whos gotten a slap already, simply slap all the imps. EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Its good to be evil amIright?
true that, I think if the unit animations were sped up for all units then I would be hesitant to slap everyone due to health concerns and unhappiness. Blood Imps though will simply have to get the hand every time :D

Oct 2, 2015
Australia
That's not an ideal solution as slapping resets their priorities. (Or gets other imps to take the job) ethier way over slapping will slow down getting a good start which sets you back 15-30 seconds which is a lifetime in a highly competitive match

May 24, 2013
Ha. Yeah, no I totally think their animations should be sped up. This is definitely a relevant thread. I also believe that there is no such thing as over-slapping your imps. If they are running around slow enough for me to give em the backhand, they deserve to get it. :D

Oct 2, 2015
Australia
I wouldn't slap minions in a competitive match, as tavern is not a good use of sin/dungeon space/money/unit time. Best to keep your minions obeyed and work a lot'ed, fighting will perk them up mid game. Titans get a slapping though.
If i'm wrong i want to know though.

Top Bottom