• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Empire Beast] War Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
So hero beasts were suggested, and dogs and war hounds were suggested frequently... but that's pretty generic. After the last update with the Chunder and it's use of stink and poison, it occurred to me that the Empire would inevitably have a counter unit that can deal with the poison. It's really not sensible for Empire units, which would be humans, elves, dwarves, fairies, etc. to be immune to poison, but if they had a beast unit that they bred for the purpose it would. A perfect animal for this came to mind - the honey badger. It's a fearless killer that is immune to cobra venom, so why not have the Empire breed giant badgers to aid in their fight against the forces of Darkness?

Unit Summary:
Unit Name - War Badger
Unit Type - Beast
Affiliation - Empire
Description - A giant frackin badger
Special Abilities - immunity to poison, fearless

For more info you could watch this long educational and informational video...

Or you could watch this short comedy version.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
... if this is a ... serious suggestion (which i would find pretty strange to be honest :D ) then please use the Suggestion templates i will add it then

RachniKiller

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Dec 12, 2012
it is the only thing that can fight the The Democorn

Passive power" Honey badger don't care, Ignore all spells effects

Ben Chandler

Impassibly Cool
WFTO Backer
Jan 23, 2013
I actually really like it... Perhaps not the honey badger (I know they're tougher than they look) but the regular English badger that lives in holes if bred giant would be lethal... Basically underground bears!!!

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
... if this is a ... serious suggestion (which i would find pretty strange to be honest :D ) then please use the Suggestion templates i will add it then
It's a serious suggestion, but I don't feel I could come up with good stats and abilities. Other than it being an Empire unit, a beast unit, being a giant badger, and being fearless and immune to poison it's not that detailed of a suggestion to begin with, but I've added those to a summary above if it makes you happy.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
It's a serious suggestion, but I don't feel I could come up with good stats and abilities. Other than it being an Empire unit, a beast unit, being a giant badger, and being fearless and immune to poison it's not that detailed of a suggestion to begin with, but I've added those to a summary above if it makes you happy.
well yeah.... adding this then

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
This is awkward for me as a British guy as I love my native British badgers and just find me adorable (don't judge me, bad guys everywherer can still like animals even while conquering enemy lands) and was none to thrilled with calls for badgers to be culled.

But then a unique war mount/ war animal always appeals to me so I could get behind this!

Actually though how likely is say an attack animal as having a creature to sniff out demonic corruption or smelly demons to there lairs makes an aweful lot of sense.

Cannot be dogs though... to similar to hellhounds that I am desperate to have as part of my forces as a keeper.. or underlord or tyrant conquerer or peacebringer (to catch naive heroes off guard for those few precious opening seconds) or or whatever rebranded name the designers label us as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom