• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Empire Creature] Zealot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold_Ankles

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Dec 10, 2011
South Australia
The Zealot

Highlight A higher ranking spellcaster in the Empire's Theological Corps. Able to put out large amounts of damage with his prismatic blasts and works well in conjunction with other zealots and the lower ranking priest (generic lower spellcaster).

Bio / Synopsis The zealot, once a simple man of the brown cloth he made his way through his training with humility and dignity before being specially selected for the Empire's Theological Corps. Where once stood a young priest of little importance now stands a high ranking master of holy magics and and able administrator to boot.
Associated Rooms Shrine/Temple to good gods and/or library.

Special Needs For every Zealot there must be 5 priests.

Abilities
Regular attack is a generic ball of light used ranged or melee.

Passive:
  • Lay on Hands: Suffers no damage penalty for attacking melee with a ranged attack.
  • Sermon: Other Zealots and Priests are invigorated by the holy words that issue from the mouth of the Zealot. Small bonuses to attack and defence.
Active:
  • Radiant Blast: A jet of pure light launches from the outstretched hands of the Zealot, stunning and lightly damaging non-undead enemies. Massive damage to undead.
  • Divine Encasement: The Zealot briefly cloaks an ally (must be fighter sort, not spellcaster) in an glowing set of holy armour that reflects 50% of damage done to them.

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Hello,
I like it :). Only possible differences that I might suggest are a passive bonus against undead creatures and perhaps a way of healing allies; Divine Encasement sounds cool but perhaps a little too complicated. The creature as a whole I think is quite appropriate for game, which is good too.

Medjay

Ben Chandler

Impassibly Cool
WFTO Backer
Jan 23, 2013
what if the regular attack healed ally units that were hit in *friendly fire* (new depth of meaning to that term ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom