1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enemy has to much fun spamming Lightning Bolt!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Ruben Deyenberg, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Ruben Deyenberg

Ruben Deyenberg Dwarven Worker

Hi, I played a 1v1v1 3 player map earlier. Both AI on master.
    I couldn't advance on the enemy AI because every time I made a move the enemy AI spammed Lightning like crazy.
    Anyone have any tips on how to avoid this? The work-a-a lot and haste potions didn't help much against the lightning spam. I tried redirecting it's attacks with some level 10 units, however they quickly went down and while I spawned Imps amongst the minions the enemy AI AUTO TARGTED my imps and minions at the same time.

And once the AI was out of mana, 5-10 seconds later it had more mana to spam with.

Also, the enemy makes no advancement on me. It doesn't attack or anything.

2. Slichizard

Slichizard Bard

Maybe next time you just push, rather than waste time trying to claim enemy's land? If you will just wonder around AI's territory it will naturally keep zapping your creatures until they all die. You should simply go deep and destroy enemy core or kill all creatures in the lair. Trying to progress slowly won't do you any good, unless you engage into spell war with AI.

3. Reyh!

Reyh! Gargoyle Backer

Yeah, playing vs a lightning spamming AI is REALLY annoying, even if you just rush to their core. Both the lightning spell and AI should be nerfed.