• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Evil Laugh Contest - Finalists

Who has the best laugh!

• Edison

Votes: 50 47.2%
  • Hello Kinky

Votes: 44 41.5%
  • Richard "AvatarIII" Barclay

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Jeremy Crocker

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 28, 2012
Richard starts off very strong, but just loses his tone too quickly.

Jeremy... Honestly, it was forced and showed. He claimed he was trying to be humorous and emulate DK 1 & 2 but this is a evil laugh contest and frankly that feels like an excuse. I felt his comment was unnecessary and inappropriate. It was like a president picketing outside a voting booth.

Good work all, very devious, and can't wait for the game.
Agreed, Richards started SO well, but that end ruined it in my opinion. And I dont see how Jeremy was even a finalist to be hones, that drawn out end was just...to put it simply, bad.

BloodImp D3finit3ly

Priestess
Founder
Dec 7, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
coasttech.ca
:eek: - Not excusse, don't care if I win or not. Just happy to be apart of it all ;) Comment was more in response to a youtube comment. I was not going for evil, I was going for funny, whether you find it funny or not is trivial. There was very little entrees at the time of this video and the contest was going for awhile, I was just helping getting the ball rolling.

side note, the fact that I have been labeled as the 1st blood imp is reward enough :cool:

Huntress
Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
Agreed, Richards started SO well, but that end ruined it in my opinion.
:( yes I feel the same way, my throat was getting pretty dry from repeated attempts, that I had all but given up. I told myself "one more attempt" and this was it. I was disappointed with the end, but I honestly didn't expect to get into the finalists, I pretty much didn't care anymore, I was just entering for the sake of entering! :D

Jun 28, 2012
:( yes I feel the same way, my throat was getting pretty dry from repeated attempts, that I had all but given up. I told myself "one more attempt" and this was it. I was disappointed with the end, but I honestly didn't expect to get into the finalists, I pretty much didn't care anymore, I was just entering for the sake of entering! :D
Well I can appreciate the sportsmanship of that. Like I said, grabbin a drink, relaxin for a bit, and goin again in an hour or so and you probably couldve gotten it if you ended strong.

RachniKiller

Gargoyle
Backer
Dec 12, 2012
well contest is over. Good fight every one Jeremy, Richard and Hello Kinky. If and when multiplayer comes out with this game we should vs each other.

sorudo

Warden
Backer
Jan 3, 2013
building my dungeon
damnit, i wanted to enter if i knew about this.
oh well, if you need a voice for some kind of creature that needs a DOOM voice (like a death reaper kind of creature) i am your man.

Top Bottom