• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Expanding the lore

Feb 5, 2014
Hey devs,
Quick question.

Since there is only one expansion left for wfto (sadly :(), how much story background will we get for the world and all the different characters/underlords.
I really like the world that has been set up but every charcter is still so shrouded in mystery and i would love to either read or play through more loredriffen stories where we learn more about the charcters/underlords and see the interact with eachother.

Footnote
* sorry for any grammar/spelling errors

jametran

Dwarven Worker
Mar 22, 2017
Hey devs,
Quick question.

Since there is only one expansion left for wfto (sadly :(), how much story background will we get for the world and all the different characters/underlords.
I really like the world that has been set up but every charcter is still so shrouded in mystery and i would love to either read or play through more loredriffen stories where we learn more about the charcters/underlords and see the interact with eachother.

Footnote
* sorry for any grammar/spelling errors
nice

Top Bottom