• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Favourite Youtube Poop Videos?

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
So do you any of you know any funny youtube poop videos?
I know some but their are many more,
They may not be to everyones taste but I do enjoy the creativity that people put into these videos.
Here's some of my favourites.

The RooR!

Obama Bails Out!

DIY: Don't do it Yourself

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Well this guy is Probably a bot (things like birthday on the 1.jan ) just opening new threads and Post things where they dont belong... (Scanned for topics with Videos or the youtube tag) and Wrote something about a relatively Famous Pop-Girl

Do you see the link on the bottom of each post? this is Advertising at best with absolutely no context to the used name of the link.
Please , just Ignore him until he posts a comment in a at least semi-normal way. otherwise just watch until he gets banned...

sorry to get worked up about that ... so much ... i hate bots(and Trolls)

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well this guy is Probably a bot (things like birthday on the 1.jan ) just opening new threads and Post things where they dont belong... (Scanned for topics with Videos or the youtube tag) and Wrote something about a relatively Famous Pop-Girl

Do you see the link on the bottom of each post? this is Advertising at best with absolutely no context to the used name of the link.
Please , just Ignore him until he posts a comment in a at least semi-normal way. otherwise just watch until he gets banned...

sorry to get worked up about that ... so much ... i hate bots(and Trolls)
Should we report it?

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
well yes stupid tired me ... writing hate posts but not seeing the report button? XD i will report him now then :p

Damn my slow typing skills and naivety...
dont worry i COULD be wrong (even if his approach to the forum would be VERY strange) Normaly its not wrong to stand on the side of new users and help them if they make mistakes ... but some experience with that makes you a little Paranoid. ^^

EDIT: i will do it now ... the devs/mods will surely look into it before banning random people ;)

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
I've been away for a few hours...Bob Steve is a robot troll?
Few minutes later Oh ok I saw who it was now.

Top Bottom