• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Few interface ideas - prison, creature tab, level selection screen in My Pet Dungeon

Blackhand

Dwarven Worker
Jan 4, 2018
First of all - hello everyone :).
As you may have guessed, I have some ideas for some minor interface improvements :).

1. Prison - Why this room doesn't have toggle prop? It really could use one (it's surprising because such function existed in both Dungeon Keeper games). I know I can surround prison with walls, place a door and lock it, but it's not the same :).

2. Creature tab - It autoscrolls each time I hover mouse pointer over one of its ends, but there are arrows which, I suppose, should be clicked by player to scroll list of creatures. It also scrolls way too fast when player has many different types of creatures. And last but not least, wouldn't it be better if it filled bottom of the screen to the right edge of the screen (this would partially solve scrolling issue in higher screen resolutions)?

3. My Pet Dungeon - It really would be nice to have the same information in level selection screen that is present in level selection screen for campaigns (particularly information about achievements :)).

Thank you for the attention, my apology if I sound impolite (I didn't mean to), I did my best with my rusty English :).

qqqbbb

Dwarven Worker
Dec 16, 2017
1. You can drop your prisoners directly on crypt if you need ghouls. But prison lock still can be useful in some situations.
2. It definitely would be better if instead of autoscrolling you could scroll it with mouse wheel.
3. Agreed. There should be information about achievements.

Blackhand

Dwarven Worker
Jan 4, 2018
Actually, I didn't think about ghouls. In DK2 I often had several prisons to sort out prisoners, sometimes (like final level) it was better to corrupt heroes rather than stick to basic creatures. I guess I'd like to use this tactics in WftO :). Anyways, It would be nice to have option to toggle imprisonment.

Do WftO developers visit these forums? I've seen community manager to be quite active on steam forums, they visit their bug tracker but this forum seems to be abandoned.

Top Bottom