• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Forum request] Staff Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
Well, I see that on the forums homepage that you can see staff online.
Also see who is on the dev team or in the underworld council.

It would just be good to have a tag for Saying 'Staff:' then after the colon whatever part of the team they're in

Sure this wouldn't be too much hassle and useful for new members and people who fade in and out of the forums as to who is actually making the game and who are supporters.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I'm wondering, what exactly is the underworld council?
Essentially a bunch of cool people who live to make sure that you're getting answers to your questions and not being beaten up for your pocket money. They won't let us leave, we're bound eternally to this place.

It would just be good to have a tag for Saying 'Staff:' then after the colon whatever part of the team they're in
Most official Subterranean staff members are tagged with their role in the company, below their avatar. In addition to a shiny red frame.

Jobs2k

Skarg
WFTO Backer
Dec 29, 2012
Stevenage, England
www.minecraftforum.net
Noontide, I don't think of you as an Imp. But if I did it wouldn't be a bad thing.
Think of how worked up people are getting over the possibility that they won't feel connected enough to the Blood Imps, how they don't want to feel like they wouldn't care if one died, even the amount of levels they are getting. To be thought of as an Imp wouldn't be a bad thing.
Maybe you should 'reclaim' the word (much like homosexual people reclaimed the word 'gay') before others make it stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom