• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Compilation Fox's Maps!

Sep 2, 2014
Aha, Man am I glad you guys added in the map editor, really am! With that being said, I decided to quickly make a few maps.

I Heart You

In the first map, you are pit against a single opponent, while sharing one heart-wretching landmass to work in. Delight in the tearing of the heart as your corrupted dungeon blossoms out of it. Be cautious though, for your opponent is close by. If you are able to venture upwards fast enough, perhaps some extra magical prowess can help you about!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574871096

Open Ended

Tunneling about is one of the primary goals of any would-do imp. Well, recently your core surfaced in an area that is.. Less occupied by dirt. Let your imps have a little time off from the heavy manual labor of digging, and allow them to claim at their heart's content in this four player battle royal. Be wary of attacks from the sides, Underlord.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574826875

Water Tide

Your neighbor decided to call you out for eating your bread butter side up. Now its time to assault them past their feeble little wall! Be wary of moving too early, however, for that wall does have its own defense mechanisms.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575467499

Sight

Have you ever tired of being an Underlord? No? Well.. That's a shame for you, because in this realm, the only army you'll receive is an army of good. Rushing in this realm is no easy feat, though it is advised, for there are powerful mercenaries and riches galore to those who can foot past the Underlord outposts. That isn't even mentioning the Perception Shrines installed right next to each core. You have absolute sight over what your foes are doing!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575483931

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2014
Each path is blocked off by some brimstone, So they still have to hit underminer to get over to their opponents. The only space that is claimable that connects all four cores is the middle, however. The paths near the outside edges of the maps have sacred earth holding them back. Before I revised the map, the only space minions could traverse was the middle section.

Sep 2, 2014
Added two more maps, both off a different concept. One is an open space, but with a fortified divider, and the other lets you see your opponent, but getting to them is a slow journey.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Each path is blocked off by some brimstone, So they still have to hit underminer to get over to their opponents. The only space that is claimable that connects all four cores is the middle, however. The paths near the outside edges of the maps have sacred earth holding them back. Before I revised the map, the only space minions could traverse was the middle section.
Sacred earth won't hold them back, it only stops claiming.. minions can still be rallied across it to attack an opponent. As far as I can see players can do straight directly to other players by going on the straight path north/south/east/west.

Sep 2, 2014
Sacred earth won't hold them back, it only stops claiming.. minions can still be rallied across it to attack an opponent. As far as I can see players can do straight directly to other players by going on the straight path north/south/east/west.
I can increase the range of the sacred earth to four tiles instead of two, so you can't undermine both sides. That way, you have to purposely open it. I don't know why I added those lanes in, anyway~ A whim, I guess.

The "I Heart you" map is my favorit!
Aww, Thanks!

It is not better to open a section dedicated to the map editor?

in this way we can post and get advice on our maps ^^

GJ fox ;)
Not up to me, but a thread on custom maps would be great!

Top Bottom