• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Game Crashed, not 100% is I've to post here :)

Mar 1, 2016
My System:
Windows 10 64bit
i7-5820K
AMD R9 Fury X
24GB DDR4 2666MHz
Game running on v 1.3.2f3

While playing on the second level the game crashed to desktop top with error saying a crash file was created. A few minutes prior to this the game crashed to desktop with no errors, it simply closed.
I wasn't doing anything in particular in the level, I hadn't long started and was just carving out some rooms

Attachments

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
Hello Kloud,
when you encounter issues with the game, the best way to report them is on our bug tracker: https://brightrockgames.userecho.com/

However your particular crash looks like a common issue with the Unity version we use to build the game.
Do you use any (Wireless)USB audio device while starting the game?
If yes, please configure this devcice as system default audio device and set it to stereo to workaround the crash.
If no, AVG Antivirus has the tendency to see the game as a false positive and stops it in the middle of anything, in this case please add an exception for WFTOGame.exe or lower the aggressiveness level of the heuristic search.
Otherwise, please file a new bug report using the mentioned link.

I hope that helps! :)

Mar 1, 2016
I don't use any wireless devices on my PC, I do have a USB headset set to communications device, but the game runs via my onboard sound 3.5mm jack, I also do not use AVG Anit Virus.

I'll head over to the link provided, thanks.

Top Bottom