• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Game Settings

Aug 8, 2013
Parts Unknown
Hey there,

I was testing the game and it looks very promising.
Sadly i am only able to play the game during the evening/Night.
This is because my living room is very bright(Large Windows,White painted walls)
Can you please implant some game settings with gamma options?
i think more people would like some game settings for sound as well or maybe control options.

Keep up the good work!

Amon

Huntress
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
Hey there,

I was testing the game and it looks very promising.
Sadly i am only able to play the game during the evening/Night.
This is because my living room is very bright(Large Windows,White painted walls)
Can you please implant some game settings with gamma options?
i think more people would like some game settings for sound as well or maybe control options.

Keep up the good work!
Is there no way to alter the brightness settings of your computer?

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
I'm pretty sure that Advanced Graphical options (including a gamma slider) will be present in the later versions of the game. It would be perfectly silly not to have them.

Umpa

Gnarling
Nov 3, 2014
Just got the game and I can say that for me at least the screen is to dark. Its almost unplayable. I would have thought that by now this would have been addressed.

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Just got the game and I can say that for me at least the screen is to dark. Its almost unplayable. I would have thought that by now this would have been addressed.
It has been addressed, multiple times in fact. It's possible that there's still issues left, but at this time if somebody still has problems with the darkness of the game it's not unlikely there's something wrong on their end.

If you could you share some more details about the issue with us, maybe we'd be able to help you. What video card are you running and what drivers do you have? Perhaps a DxDiag would be easier. And what about a screenshot of your game so we can see what it looks like?

Umpa

Gnarling
Nov 3, 2014
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to help me on this - I really do appreciate it

System Specs

Machine : iMac 27" Mid 2011
Ram : 16GB
CPU : Intel i5 3.1 Ghz
GPU : ATI Radeon HD 6970M

Game System : Steam
Game Version 0.52
Resolution : Any but currently @ 1600x1200 (windowed because full screen does not work)
Quality : ALL - but @ good for this test
Brightness : FULL ON Automatic Brightness OFF

As you can see in the screen shot, the red area which I am supposed to dig out is almost invisible.

Last edited:

Umpa

Gnarling
Nov 3, 2014
For what its worth I installed it again on my sons windows machine, Turns out you can authorise 5 computers to use your account. In windowed mode his was as dark as mine - but he could use full screen and it was much better - still to dark for my liking but playable.

IMHO adding screen controls should be a priority, would make my experience much better.

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
iMac/Macbook screens tend to have a higher contrast ratio than pretty much any other screen you'll use, hence it appearing darker.

However, the game is still too dark on a normal screen. We're going to be making improvements in that area over the next few months, in addition to adding some graphics options.

Dec 14, 2013
Portland, Oregon
iMac/Macbook screens tend to have a higher contrast ratio than pretty much any other screen you'll use, hence it appearing darker.

However, the game is still too dark on a normal screen. We're going to be making improvements in that area over the next few months, in addition to adding some graphics options.
shweet

Top Bottom