• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

GOG Version & Patch 1.6.2 Now Available!

Jan 6, 2013
I am so happy to see a GOG version!!!

I am disappointed that my campaign progress does not carry over. If I put my save data from the Steam version in the save data folder of the GOG version will it work? Is there any files I can modify or hacks that I can use to make it work? Is there a cheat code I can use to complete the campaigns and unlock the achievements I already spent so much time trying to get?

Can I move my in-progress (Non published) maps over to the GOG version using the steps outlined in the FAQ for other map?

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I am disappointed that my campaign progress does not carry over. If I put my save data from the Steam version in the save data folder of the GOG version will it work? Is there any files I can modify or hacks that I can use to make it work?
Should work but no guarantees.

Is there a cheat code I can use to complete the campaigns and unlock the achievements I already spent so much time trying to get?
I'm afraid not :(

Can I move my in-progress (Non published) maps over to the GOG version using the steps outlined in the FAQ for other map?
If you move it over to the save folder in the maps folder then yes you should be able to open them up I believe, provided they're tagged as editable. :)

Top Bottom