• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GUI Help

May 26, 2014
I dont know if this is solved anywhere but I am not sure what the search term should be in order to try to find any info. So I thought I would post my issue.

Basically I have installed version 0.4.1 and whenever I start a dungeon it loads correctly with the new GUI.
My problem is that I have no tab for rooms. I can select Spells & Creatures but I cant find any way of selecting a room in order to place a tile.
I am sure this is something I am doing wrong but a point in the right direction would be welcome.

Thanks

HermanK

Templar
WFTO Backer
Mar 2, 2013
South Africa
I also noticed this, I believe dev team should make a small adjustment here. The tab for rooms should always be there even if no rooms are available, either leave a note if the player clicks on it or grey it out with a tooltip.

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
I don't think the player will ever be in a situation where no rooms are available to him in the final product.

Just saying.

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Well, I'm assuming custom maps that keep players from placing rooms initially are focused around possession. Which means not having a rooms tab isn't going to matter at all. If there's a custom map that has no rooms unlocked until a certain point in the game and has an absent room button for that duration... well, I'm willing to assume that it seems obvious within this map that the player cannot build any rooms apart from an absent button.

Crow

Cultist
May 19, 2014
Since we are at tabs... I thought about reporting this as a bug, but maybe this is a 'feature'. Icons on all tabs should appear in predefined order. They currently appear in order you unlock them. Whenever you want to cast a given spell when testing different build orders you need to search for it on spell tab, which isn't very user friendly.

Marados

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2013
Germany
Icons on all tabs should appear in predefined order. They currently appear in order you unlock them.
Not really a bug. But it is a feature that the Dev's really need to implement.
Currently I often find myself searching for the right building, spell or defense.
Especially spells are meant to be casted very fast in battle.

Would be nice if Crow could open his own thread with this awesome idea.

Top Bottom