• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Happy Birthday to me!

Robofish

Bard
WFTO Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
So it was my birthday yesterday (yes you can by all means by me a beer!) and mummy dearest decided to whip me up the most scrumptious of cakes. Something is amiss this year however as I suspect she has become possessed by dark spirits, or perhaps the most fiendish of underlords. This year she surprised me with a truly demonic design. I cannot offer you a slice, but I hope it serves a feast to your eyes all the same.
P1020186.JPG

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
Happy Birthday Robofish, enjoy the the delicious taste of sweetened Blood Imp icing!

Heheh, that is a great looking cake, kudos to her! :3

Robofish

Bard
WFTO Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
Thanking you all most kindly for your generous well wishing! For anyone else celebrating their birthday incidentally, I am sure I can convince my dear mama to recreate this masterpiece and send it off to you; for a small fee of course to cover costs such as ingredients/materials, postage, and admin (there's a lot of admin in the baking of a cake!). I believe a mere £5000 should cover it all, and is a small price to pay to celebrate your birthday in such style!

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Thanking you all most kindly for your generous well wishing! For anyone else celebrating their birthday incidentally, I am sure I can convince my dear mama to recreate this masterpiece and send it off to you; for a small fee of course to cover costs such as ingredients/materials, postage, and admin (there's a lot of admin in the baking of a cake!). I believe a mere £5000 should cover it all, and is a small price to pay to celebrate your birthday in such style!
How have you managed to keep your margins so small?

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Your mother cares enough about WFTO to make you a WFTO cake? Wait - your mother knows about WFTO?

Amazing!

Also, congratulations you old bastard!

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Eh, as the community manager I think it's entirely appropriate for individuals to have their own birthday threads if they choose to. It's their birthday after all! They can of course choose to post in a communal thread if they wish. Everyone has the right to be the OP on their birthday!

Unless we suddenly get overwhelmed with Happy Birthday Threads I don't think I'll adjust that :p

Top Bottom