• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Having Lots of Issues With Recent Patch

Jul 10, 2017
United States of America
I've been having fun with the new Undergames mode and patch in general, but I am also having some major problems. I have been getting wicked lag spikes throughout every match, and sometimes the game will freeze up and then crash. I even tried turning the graphics settings down but that actually made it worse. I do suspect it has something to do with the AI spamming commands and the Recall spell, for some reason the AI is completely obsessed with it. The AI also does not manage it's dungeon properly, it will always have minions rallied the moment it gets into a fight and they are always angry/starved/sleep deprived. Saving often has been my only saving grace from the crashes, but this time I had to reset the match because it kept crashing 2 min after I loaded my save. If anyone has any tips to get passed the lag hitching, I'm all ears.

strich

Lead Programmer
Dev Team
Nov 30, 2012
Hi @Enker-Zan thanks for the report! You may be right, but I'd also like to make sure there is nothing else going on. Could you please head on over to our Bug Reporting tool and submitting a bug with any logs and savegames you have?

Top Bottom