• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Heart of Gold & Patch 1.4 Now Available

azra

Warden
Backer
Jan 18, 2013
I seem to have a bug but I suspect it might just be me... for some reason mouse clicking does nothing - I can't tag blocks, pick up minions, place traps etc. unless the cursor is right at the edge of the screen. Any idea anyone?

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I seem to have a bug but I suspect it might just be me... for some reason mouse clicking does nothing - I can't tag blocks, pick up minions, place traps etc. unless the cursor is right at the edge of the screen. Any idea anyone?
0_o That's a fairly astounding thing to hear and I've never seen anything like that before. It's pretty early here now and I can't think entirely what a potential cause could be. Maybe try different resoltuions, windowed or full screen and if not having much luck try a reverify of cache and then submit a report to us on our bug tracker.

Reyh!

Arcanist
Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
Wow! Great work guys! This is incredible. :D You have obviously put alot of work into this patch! Give yourselves a pat on your back, you deserve it! :) And here, have a carrot; *gives a carrot*. ;)

I can't wait to dig my teeth into this expansion! :) But the patchnotes... *sigh* Alot to read.. :(

Oct 25, 2015
My download finished today, looking forward to getting stuck in over the weekend. Indeed a lot of patch notes, clearly a lot of work!

Dec 16, 2015
View attachment 10382

Don't mind the "Time played" in the screenshot.
Played the DLC for 3 hours last night on my friends pc.
Epic DLC, fun maps! Big patch (1.4) and cool new stuff!!!
Keep it up you guys! You rock!!! (nice price 2 for dlc, even tho i did not pay a cent cause of early buyer on steam!)

Score: 11 out of 10

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2015
Question.....
If I choose to play the original campaign. Do the features of HoG still take effect. Eg units talking more to each other?

I realise daft question but just don't want to miss on all the cool stuff if I decide to reset my original campaign progress and start again.

Simburgur

Managing Director
Dev Team
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Question.....
If I choose to play the original campaign. Do the features of HoG still take effect. Eg units talking more to each other?

I realise daft question but just don't want to miss on all the cool stuff if I decide to reset my original campaign progress and start again.
Yup. Everything's there apart from the new spells/defences/units.

BlackBeard

Firebreather
Mar 21, 2015
Italy
@Noontide you are the Community Manager, you should help all underlords 24h/24(joke of course :p)

@Simburgur please use Obey on him please.

sorry I couldn't resist... is identical xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom