• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Heart of Gold Release Date & Preview: Gild

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
You evil bastard!

So does one of you have to hit a button on your Steam account to publish it or is it set up to be automatically published and pushed out to our clients at a specific time?
Automatic.
Been coming everyday to check on HOG release and so excited to see that it's coming hopefully some point today.
Will a full change log be released when the update is rolled out as I find reading them just makes me want to play WFTO more.
Greetings from Sheffield.
Huddersfield here :)

Randy19

Firebreather
Apr 16, 2014
Germany
I have just one thing to say:

It does show news ;) There's two parts to it, someone who hasn't visited before will be shown the buy now page. After that they'll be taken to the news page you know and love. You can also click the "Continue to full website" link at the top.
Just found that out! Whoops. Don't mind me then ^^

Jan 6, 2013
Despite whatever time zone you are currently using, I was expecting this to be available at midnight like any other high profile game release. You have disappointed me and let us all down. I am not happy that I need to wait 19 hours longer than I was expecting.

On a more serious note.

The main site keeps redirecting me to that buy page and it is fucking pissing me off. I left it up overnight and just reloaded it this morning and it redirected me. I did not clear my cookies or close my browser. Clearly something is wrong and you guys need to find a solution for those of us who are regular visitors. Shit like this is why I keep smashing and having to replace my keyboard.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
The main site keeps redirecting me to that buy page and it is fucking pissing me off. I left it up overnight and just reloaded it this morning and it redirected me. I did not clear my cookies or close my browser. Clearly something is wrong and you guys need to find a solution for those of us who are regular visitors. Shit like this is why I keep smashing and having to replace my keyboard.
I noticed that too, it's definitely a bug.. I think they're just working out some quirks with the new site, but i'll "remind"* them it needs fixing

* and by remind I mean go yell at @Alistair

Apr 9, 2015
"Scheduled for 22:53" FTW?! oO is steam nuts?!

Edit: restarted steam client... now it's sucking Data... whatever that was *g*

Last edited:

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
Thanks for the feedback Electrolight, can you please clear your cookies for wftogame.com and make sure they're enabled.

Edit: cookies were due to expire every 8 hours, I have now increased this to 7 days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom