• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hell Spawn

Possible Demon Look to Replace Bile Demon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2011
Gold Coast Australia
Um don't have any stats or anything to give ATM just thought I'd put the picture I drew up first and see if people like the look first? I can say this it would basically be a Blocker replace the Bile Demon Maybe?? Oh and he wouldn't get along with monks hehe ya know being a Demon and all :D;)
Demon Spawn.jpg

Nov 15, 2011
i like the idea of a hell spawn who is all buff and shit with horns and a long tounge and freaky eyes!!!!, i could enjoy one of these in the game! thats for damn sure.

is there a way to make the hell spawn seem like an arrogant creature ? now that would be neat.

Nov 14, 2011
Delaware
I had no idea you were so artistic, Jared. While this is a great looking picture, it does look a bit too strong and generally awesome to replace the look of the disgusting bile demon. However, I do have an idea that could make this work.
Make it short. Like a dwarfed demon. He could still look awesome and be arrogant, which would make it even funnier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom