1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hightlight on room icons indicating that one of that room exists

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by sanderant, Jan 27, 2016.

1. sanderant

sanderant Spirit

I'm just getting started so I can't remember if I built all the rooms or not.

2. Biervampir [AUT]

Biervampir [AUT] Bafu

I can see the use for you as a beginner, but after a while you will know which rooms you allready built.
    I think, when you right-click a room icon you get to it, but not sure if it was only a suggesgion or a real thing.

My recommendation, give it some time, you will remember which roomd you allready built ;)

3. Slichizard

Slichizard Bard

Afaik you can right click on icon of the room and if you have one made the camera will move you to it.

Biervampir [AUT] likes this.
  4. Reyh!

Reyh! Gargoyle Backer

I think it would be great with some indication on what rooms that have been built. It helps alot to right click them, but in many situations you don't have time to do that. For instance, in situations you are fighting the enemy, but also need to build more rooms, and are unsure on what rooms has been built. So, in general, an indication on what rooms has been built can improve your micromanagement.

I think a highlight on the minimap would be of great help. Both in-game, and in the map editor.

5. Sonny Bos

Sonny Bos Templar

as i do remember what rooms ive build.. it would maybe be handy to have the tooltip show how full the rooms are (i mean the total)

for example i have 8 small lairs tucked away in corners (levels wehre building room is scarce) the tooltip would then show the total of used beds and avaible places .. ofc this would be easier as percentages, although i wouldnt mind accurate numbers either (24 beds in use 8 free)
    this will allow you to see wich rooms need to be expanded in longer games

ofc this would help with the above question too since if you havent build a room there is no usage bar)

Amon, Reyh! and Biervampir [AUT] like this.
  6. Biervampir [AUT]

Biervampir [AUT] Bafu

Indeed, that would be very handy. I really would like to have those Information, but not only for the Lair.
    I would appreciate, if you could see how many Minions a certain room already attracted and what's the maximum amount they can attract at this size.
    It would make the mental arithmetic and remembering the attraction count per prop for a fluent minion spawn unecessery.

Reyh! likes this.