• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Holy crap! Melkor was the original Dungeon Keeper!

I was reading Silmarillion and I came across this:

Now Melkor began the delving and building of a vast fortress, deep under Earth, beneath dark mountains where the beams of Illuin were cold and dim. That stronghold was named Utumno...But Melkor, trusting in the strength of Utumno and the might of his servants, came forth suddenly in war and struck the first blow...
Someone make a mod out of that PLEASE! Just imagine being Melkor and having an army of Balrogs. BALROGS! I'd buy the shit out of that!

Medjay

Shadow
Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
As much as I adore the actual WftO characters, Lord of the Rings character models mod? Yes please :D Gotta get them fellbeasts, giant spiders, balrogs and ring wraiths.

Medjay

Shadow
Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Purely as an academic matter of interest, which WftO creature would you switch with which LotR entity (for the time being, let's just focus on Underlord creatures)?

My thinking is as follows:
Fellbeast >> Bafu - Probably a size issue here, but similar physical characteristics
Great Spider >> Skarg - Similar characteristics, strong contender for a warg
Ring Wraith/Nazgûl >> Shadow - Their rairty and appearence make me think this is a good matching, alternatively could be a cultist, but cultists seem a bit too common
Orc >> Gnarling - Pretty similar size and weapon style

Whatcha think?

Dec 29, 2012
Purely as an academic matter of interest, which WftO creature would you switch with which LotR entity (for the time being, let's just focus on Underlord creatures)?

My thinking is as follows:
Fellbeast >> Bafu - Probably a size issue here, but similar physical characteristics
Great Spider >> Skarg - Similar characteristics, strong contender for a warg
Ring Wraith/Nazgûl >> Shadow - Their rairty and appearence make me think this is a good matching, alternatively could be a cultist, but cultists seem a bit too common
Orc >> Gnarling - Pretty similar size and weapon style

Whatcha think?
I only really agree with the spider and orc comparisons personally.

Top Bottom