• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I keep forgetting about this game!

Sivrak

Warden
Founder
Jan 11, 2013
I mean, I absolutely love Dungeon Keeper, and I feel a bit awful for not keeping up with this game more lately! I used to look at the site every single Wednesday but I kinda dropped off. Haven't played the game in forever as well, eesh I'm bad. :p

I was reminded about this when a friend of mine bugged me "So what's been going on with that kickstarter game you spent like $200 on?" Me: "...Oh. Right."

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
This is the same story as all the projects I backed.

Here is a quick summary without digging to deep.

• Release date: March 6th.
  • Added the first 3 campaign levels (WIP)
  • Skirmish AI (WIP)
  • Saving & Loading (WIP)
  • Multiplayer
  • More rooms!
  • More spells!
  • More traps!
  • More units!
  • More shines!
  • Rituals!
  • Constructs
  • Payday
  • Survival Mode (Currently just a prototype)
  • New maps
  • 64bit builds
  • UI changes
  • Terrain Changes
  • Improved worker AI
  • Improved combat
  • Improved unit behavior
  • More bugs killed than you can shake a stick at.
You can find the full patch notes here: https://wftogame.com/category/patch-notes/

Sivrak

Warden
Founder
Jan 11, 2013
This is the same story as all the projects I backed.

Here is a quick summary without digging to deep.

• Release date: March 6th.
  • Added the first 3 campaign levels (WIP)
  • Skirmish AI (WIP)
  • Saving & Loading (WIP)
  • Multiplayer
  • More rooms!
  • More spells!
  • More traps!
  • More units!
  • More shines!
  • Rituals!
  • Constructs
  • Payday
  • Survival Mode (Currently just a prototype)
  • New maps
  • 64bit builds
  • UI changes
  • Terrain Changes
  • Improved worker AI
  • Improved combat
  • Improved unit behavior
  • More bugs killed than you can shake a stick at.
You can find the full patch notes here: https://wftogame.com/category/patch-notes/
Thanks! I've been checking out the stuff I've missed. Lots of progress has certainly been made, and I'm likin' it. Oh, also quick random question that for all I know has been answered somewhere else, but what is the text right below one's forum name? I ask because yesterday I saw it as Oculus and was looking for if it was possible to change it, and now for whatever reason it's "W?????".

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Thanks! I've been checking out the stuff I've missed. Lots of progress has certainly been made, and I'm likin' it. Oh, also quick random question that for all I know has been answered somewhere else, but what is the text right below one's forum name? I ask because yesterday I saw it as Oculus and was looking for if it was possible to change it, and now for whatever reason it's "W?????".
The W??? or Occulus or whatever is a "rank" based on how many forum points you have, it's a bit of fun really.. but it's basically the name of a creature (the W???? is an unreleased one) and the power level increases as your rank goes up.

Top Bottom