• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I love you guys!! OMG!

Norrski

Blood Imp
Feb 4, 2014
Norway
I`ve waited over 10 years for this........ dungeon keeper 1/2 was and still is my most favourite games ever. So much fun and freedom and nostalgia. I cant wait to be a part of your beta test! Buying it on steam as we speak! I`m so happy you have no idea! YES

Norrski

Blood Imp
Feb 4, 2014
Norway
You dare to put this important compliment in the off topic section!
Haha welcome to the community. :D
Thank you ^^ I`ve spendt like a decade waiting, lurking on forums, and hoping. Sadly didnt find out about the kickstarter, no one told me about this :( I wouldve donated more then just paying 30 euro for this! For me its worth more! Thank god I watched that video from Totalbiscuit!

Is there a donate button somewhere or do I have to create new steam accounts and keep buying it over and over? So happy ^^

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Thank you ^^ I`ve spendt like a decade waiting, lurking on forums, and hoping. Sadly didnt find out about the kickstarter, no one told me about this :( I wouldve donated more then just paying 30 euro for this! For me its worth more! Thank god I watched that video from Totalbiscuit!

Is there a donate button somewhere or do I have to create new steam accounts and keep buying it over and over? So happy ^^
Hmmm there is no donate button but I think there is a possibility to become a late founder. Be sure to check this thread: https://forum.subterraneangames.com...g-and-i-cant-remember-what-i-am-getting.2404/ at Tier 8 and if you're sure about it send a PM to Simburgur.

Norrski

Blood Imp
Feb 4, 2014
Norway

Mozared

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Feel free to write me a cheque if there's no donation options, I'm still in cocaine debt now that I lost my income. Seriously though, welcome here and thanks for all the love. We love you too!

Probably shouldn't have gotten that swimming pool full of ketchup.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2014
Netherlands
I am joining the love giving here and now! :D Well, I was haunting the game for a while, but today I finally slapped down the bills and strangled steam until it gave me the game.
Feel free to write me a cheque if there's no donation options, I'm still in cocaine debt now that I lost my income. Seriously though, welcome here and thanks for all the love. We love you too!

Probably shouldn't have gotten that swimming pool full of ketchup.
Yes, all those packets pallets of redbull, pizza, alcohol, and succubi must cost you all a lot!
Pics of the swimming pool or it didn't happen.

Feb 6, 2014
Poland
dspodcast.pl
Well I see I'm not the only one that has so much love for You guys :) I've recently said to my wife, that this isn't happening for real.. that my 15 year wait is finally over :) "Recently", because I wasn't into PC gaming since 2008, and totally out of gaming about 2 years ago (I became a father 26.08.2012, and my whole world changed). At that time, my iPhone was a "gaming machine" for me, and looking thru the appstore 2 weeks ago I stumbled upon a miracle. Is this our real DK?? Well after about an hour of gameplay I realized...well...no. So with a tear in my eye I searched for the Dungeon Keeper I was waiting from a long time, and I found WFTO. And it's my first PC game since 2008, it couldn't be any better title than this, the true continuation of a marvelous game :)

Norrski

Blood Imp
Feb 4, 2014
Norway
I`m happy to see the passion and love games can cause inn humans, and how a pc game can bring people together :)

About donating, sadly my laptop has died on me. Need to buy a new pc, so I`ve ordered one using my last remaining savings founds after spending the weekend on moving into a new apartment. I sadly cant afford to donate anything :/

But when I get my new gaming desktop I will be actively playing WFTO and I suspect that I will be loving every minute of it.

Stupid laptop, why you had to die on me now..... cant even run WFTO inn 800x600 windowed mode.... so sad :(

And still, happy I could afford a new pc. Sorry guys but full HD max graphics WFTO is for me worth more atm then donating all my money too you awesome guys and not beeing able to play WFTO at all. Hope you understand ;)

Much love! Yours - Norski

QuackWarrior

Dwarven Worker
Feb 4, 2014
my machine is a moody bitch :D
sometimes i can use it without problems, some weeks it constantly keeps crashing and frequently wont boot,...
when that happens i have to smack it really hard. the strange thing: it works! i dont know why it helps (i started doin it out of anger), but im pretty sure it helps. computers are weird.

Gamella

Dwarven Worker
Feb 10, 2014
I've just bought the game, it's incredible..... last month I found an original DK2 in a carboot sale, payed 2€, finished it in 3 weeks, then started swearing against EA and today... following the link from a member of the Xenonauts community (it's a remake of X-COM, a proper one not like that crap that was released some time ago, check it out here LINK, if you are into old skool games such as DK you are going to love it) and here I am!

Feb 10, 2014
I have been playing WFTO and I love it! I still play the old Dungeon Keeper 2 and I was thrilled you got the original narrator for this. Keep up the good work!:D

Echtel

Gnarling
Dec 1, 2013
I second this I love you too guys!! xD

Peter gave you his blessing for this game, but this is going to be his undoing, because WFTO is gonna be even more frikkin' awesome than both DKs combined! >:D

I love pretty much everything I see in the game (besides the chunder and the wall markers lol) I'm already losing myself in my devious dungeon-buliding frenzy; all I need now is the chance to save the product of my twisted, sick mind MUAHAHAHAAA (psycho laughter)!!

No seriously, you are truly doing an amazing job; I congratulate you all and I'm overjoyed to count myself among your supporters ;)

Feb 10, 2014
The Chunder is like coffee. At first you'll be like "This thing leaves an awful taste in my mouth."

Then after a while once you've seen it work in the Foundry, using its own head as a tool you'll start liking them. Once trained up, these things will definitely be something fierce. I'm hoping for them to have a symbiosis with Augres so they tend to seek each other out both in the Foundry and in battle.

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Then after a while once you've seen it work in the Foundry, using its own head as a tool you'll start liking them.
Actually, this is exactly when I realised that the chunder was not just meh, but absolutely horrid. That animation is so ridiculous and makes no sense at all.

Top Bottom