• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"I pledged during the crowdfunding, and I can't remember what I am getting"

Huntress
Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
Since the post-kickstarter crowdfunding era is coming to an end, and I have seen people asking exactly what they are getting for their pledge a few times (I myself have forgotten exactly what to expect a few times) I thought it would be a good idea to post a list of the tiers and what comes with each tier.

You can still view the Kickstarter pledge tiers on the Kickstarter campaign page here.

Any further questions about what exactly you are getting can go in this thread.

• TIER 1: WFTO - Appreciation (only available during the kickstarter camapaign)

In-game Kickstarter Emblem (requires purchase of the game to use) + Access to our backer exclusive website + Your name listed on the backer page of our website (backers will be listed by tier) + Our wholehearted thanks for your support.
  • 1.00 GBP [Approximately: €1.30 | $1.50]

• TIER 2: WFTO - The Game

Your choice between a Steam copy of the game or a DRM-Free download upon release + Access to the backer-only forums + Vote on Flex Goals
  • 10.00 GBP [Approximately: €12.50 | $16]

• TIER 3: WFTO - Bedrock Beta

Access to the "Bedrock Beta" (which includes early builds of the game, Dungeoneer mod tools and access to the beta forums).
  • 15.00 GBP [Approximately: €19 | $24]

• TIER 4: WFTO - Kickstarter Edition

Kickstarter Dungeon Theme (Heart, Worker, Tiles, Emblem) + digital download of the WFTO soundtrack + digital download of 'The Dungeoneer's Guide To The Underworld'.
  • 20.00 GBP [Approximately: €25 | $32]

• TIER 5: WFTO - Yet to be named

Tier 4 + Your name in the name pool for a unit of your choice.
  • 30.00 GBP [Approximately: €37 | $48]

• TIER 5: WFTO - Yet to be named T-SHIRT SPECIAL!

UK ONLY Tier 4 + Your name in the name pool for a unit of your choice + A T-Shirt of your choice.
  • 45.00 GBP [Approximately: €56 | $72]

• TIER 5: Yet to be named + Shirt + Intl Shipping

£10 for International shipping outside the UK. Tier 4 + Your name in the name pool for a unit of your choice + A T-Shirt of your choice.
  • 55.00 GBP [Approximately: €69 | $88]

• TIER 6: WFTO - I Am the Collector

UK ONLY - Tier 5 + A boxed Collector's Edition of the game upon release.
  • 60.00 GBP [Approximately: €75 | $95]

• TIER 6 I Am the Collector + Intl Shipping

Tier 5 + A boxed Collector's Edition of the game upon release.
  • 70.00 GBP

• TIER 7: WFTO - A Box Full Of Goodies

UK ONLY - Tier 6 + Blood Imp Statuette + T-shirt of your choice + Soundtrack CD + More to be revealed & swag to be chosen by the community at a later date!
  • 100.00 GBP [Approximately: €125 | $160]

• TIER 7: A Box Full Of Goodies + Intl Shipping

£10 for International shipping outside the UK. Tier 6 + Blood Imp Statuette + T-shirt of your choice + Soundtrack CD + More to be revealed & swag to be chosen by the community at a later date!
  • 110.00 GBP

• TIER 8: WFTO - Set in Stone Digital only

Tier 7 (NO PHYSICAL SWAG) + Your name inscribed into the Founder's Dungeon Theme + Listing in the game credits + Access to the exclusive "Founder's Club" forums where you will have direct access to the development team.
  • 115.00 GBP [Approximately: €143 | $185]

• TIER 8: WFTO - Set In Stone

UK ONLY - Tier 7 + Have your copy of the game signed by some of the development team + Your name inscribed into the Founder's Dungeon Theme + Listing in the game credits + Access to the exclusive "Founder's Club" forums where you will have direct access to the development team.
  • 150.00 GBP [Approximately: €188 | $240]

• TIER 8: Set In Stone + Intl Shipping

£10 for International shipping outside the UK. Tier 7 + Have your copy of the game signed by some of the development team + Your name inscribed into the Founder's Dungeon Theme + Listing in the game credits + Access to the exclusive "Founder's Club" forums where you will have direct access to the development team.
  • 160.00 GBP

• TIER 8: WFTO - Set In Stone Swag Booster

UK ONLY - Tier 7 + Have your copy of the game signed by some of the development team + Your name inscribed into the Founder's Dungeon Theme + Listing in the game credits + Access to the exclusive "Founder's Club" forums where you will have direct access to the development team + A poster signed by some of the development team + 2 additional T-Shirts + 2 additional copies of the Kickstarter Edition.
  • 250.00 GBP [Approximately: €310 | $400]

• TIER 8: Set In Stone Swag Booster + Intl Shipping

Tier 7 + Have your copy of the game signed by some of the development team + Your name inscribed into the Founder's Dungeon Theme + Listing in the game credits + Access to the exclusive "Founder's Club" forums where you will have direct access to the development team + A poster signed by some of the development team + 2 additional T-Shirts + 2 additional copies of the Kickstarter Edition.
  • 260.00 GBP

• TIER 9: I Wrote History Digital Only

+ Tier 8 (NO PHYSICAL SWAG) + 3 Kickstarter Edition gift keys + Work with the developers to create a character that will be referenced in books, inscriptions, and dialogue throughout the game and become a permanent part of the WFTO lore + Meet some of the team! (Travel & Accommodation not included - as we are international, this can be in various locations, email us if you want more details) Estimated delivery: Aug 2013
  • 400.00 GBP [Approximately: €495 | $640]

• TIER 9: I Wrote History

UK ONLY - Tier 8 + Double the swag + 3 Kickstarter Edition gift keys + Work with the developers to create a character that will be referenced in books, inscriptions, and dialogue throughout the game and become a permanent part of the WFTO lore + Meet some of the team! (Travel & Accommodation not included - as we are international, this can be in various locations, email us if you want more details) Estimated delivery: Aug 2013
  • 500.00 GBP [Approximately: €625 | $795]

• TIER 9: I Wrote History + Intl Shipping

Tier 8 + Double the swag + 3 Kickstarter Edition gift keys + Work with the developers to create a character that will be referenced in books, inscriptions, and dialogue throughout the game and become a permanent part of the WFTO lore + Meet some of the team! (Travel & Accommodation not included - as we are international, this can be in various locations, email us if you want more details) Estimated delivery: Aug 2013
  • 510.00 GBP

• TIER 10: It's A Trap

Tier 9 + Triple the swag + 2 more Kickstarter Edition gift keys (5 total) + Work with the developers to create a trap of your own devious design! Estimated delivery: Aug 2013
  • 1250.00 GBP [Approximately: €1,560 | $1,985]

• TIER 11: I Made A Legend

Tier 9 + Quadruple the swag + 7 more Kickstarter Edition gift keys (10 total) + Work with the developers to name and design your own heroic Guardian that will play a role in the WFTO campaign & storyline. Estimated delivery: Aug 2013
  • 2500.00 GBP [Approximately: €3,120 | $3,975]

• TIER 12: Be An Underlord

Tier 9 + Quintuple the swag + 17 more Kickstarter Edition gift keys (20 total) + Work with the team to name and design your own Underlord. Includes creation of a unique Heart, Worker, Dungeon Theme, emblem, background story and voice direction. Your creation will play a prominent role in the WFTO campaign & storyline. Estimated delivery: Aug 2013
  • 5000.00 GBP [Approximately: €6,240 | $7,945]

Huntress
Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
Just asking, what are those Kickstarter Edition gift keys?
The Kickstarter Edition key gives you everything that Tier 4 gives you so that's, Beta access and the Game including Kickstarter Dungeon Theme (Heart, Worker, Tiles, Emblem), digital download of the WFTO soundtrack and a digital download of 'The Dungeoneer's Guide To The Underworld'.

Also if anyone is wondering, where it mentions double (or triple etc.) the swag, that means double the physical goodies, so that would be 2 t-shirts, 2 statuettes, 2 CDs and 2 of anything else that is added to the swag kitty.

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The Kickstarter Edition key gives you everything that Tier 4 gives you so that's, Beta access and the Game including Kickstarter Dungeon Theme (Heart, Worker, Tiles, Emblem), digital download of the WFTO soundtrack and a digital download of 'The Dungeoneer's Guide To The Underworld'.
So if someone is Tier 12, he can give away 20 Tier 4s to other people?

Huntress
Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
So if someone is Tier 12, he can give away 20 Tier 4s to other people?
yes exactly, but since tier 4 was only £20, their extra 19 codes only come to a value of £380, or probably around £700 if you include the extra swag. (based on 15 Tier 4s plus 4 Tier 7s)

The true master pledged Tier 666! :D
lol, before the KS, I actually suggested a £666 tier, but they didn't go for it :(

Top Bottom