• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

i Thought Brightrock said that it will abandon Overworld?

Dec 5, 2016
Parts Unknown
they said that they stop working on War for the overworld" after Sandbox...But im very happy to hear all news and fact that thye keep working on game and will continue to do so in future =D

p.s i just had Long break from game but i came back )) i play alot MP, hope to meet you all there ;))

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
they said that they stop working on War for the overworld" after Sandbox...But im very happy to hear all news and fact that thye keep working on game and will continue to do so in future =D

p.s i just had Long break from game but i came back )) i play alot MP, hope to meet you all there ;))
They are currently working on the final Expansion and Patch 2.0 content which will be the last major updates before they move onto their next game project. They aren't abandoning WFTO entirely though, there will still be bug fixes, etc as needed.

Noontide

Award Winning Community Manager
Dev Team
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK

We've definitely never said that :)

The only announcement we've made regarding the future is that Patch 2.0 and Expansion 4 is almost certainly our last major update to the game, after that we'll be moving our team onto future projects but it's still likely we'll still release a small support update from time to time.

Top Bottom