• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I was clean for a whole month.

LFW

Priestess
Dec 15, 2011
Tauranga, New Zealand
A whole month. I didn't touch it. I didn't even think of it.

I started doing it when I was 15, it seemed fun at the time. It quickly grew into a major problem.
It occupied my time, I stopped doing Homework. My first girlfriend left me because of it.
I tried to get my friends into it too, they didn't see it the way I saw it.

It was like crack to me.

They changed it a lot, some times it got better. Some times it got worse. I didn't care, it was like a brother to me.
I knew I wasn't alone. Everyone was doing it, all over the world. I'm sure you, yes YOU, sitting here reading this, has done it at one point.
Was it unhealthy? Probably. Did I care? Not at all.

"You're addicted" My parents keep telling me. They wanted me to stop. To go outside.
I never could.

But for one whole month I was free of it. Any time I could try it, just a little.
Now I know why they call it 'Withdrawal"

But I've had enough. I miss it too much. I need my fix.

Here I go, after a long month.

How I've missed you!

[LFW] LaFlameWolf is now playing Team Fortress 2
Also, the battery in my computer died. Now, apparently everything online is a threat.

Inlaa

Priestess
Jan 11, 2012
Texas
...and then he died another month later having forgotten to use the restroom while playing the game.

And that, my children, is why we should always be mindful to keep restrooms within thirty seconds' walking distance of our gaming facilities. The Lord taketh, and the Lord giveth...

NoOpen

Disciple
WFTO Backer
May 25, 2012
Australia
As I read this I can hear my room mate using aforementioned bathroom it backs right onto me. Dam annoying when someone has a cold. Irony!

Cold_Ankles

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Dec 10, 2011
South Australia
I was off TF2 for a whole month recently. I played it not too long ago and got a K: D > 2:1. That's better than I usually did when I played it a lot. WTF is this craziness?

Top Bottom