• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

i was thinking why not have medievall turrets in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2013
im not gonna bother coming up with the designs yaw will complain about it not having certain states or something
so i'm throwing an idea in your face why don't we have a turret that shoots arrows or that shoots little steal balls
in dk 2 they had the cannion whats the dealio are there any designs for turrets

oh yeah boo hoo hoo ur not following the template

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
probably because there werent medieval turrets? :D ballistaes etc. wont fit in a dungeon :D lets wait until some traps are revealed before saying something like that ;)

Castigator

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Germany
I think he is talking about a stationary artillery piece. That said, we had a suggestion, that was essentially a ballista, that may or may not have been mounted by Imps. I would like to see some kind of active defense, it doesn't need to extremly powerful, it just needs to stop enemy imps from advancing into your territory.

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
A simple bear trap would do the trick, it would keep the imps distracted for just enough time so they can either advance or build up your strength.
While that Imp is trapped it is panicing it causes the others to panic and they all try to help the poor imp trapped in the bear trap to get out of it.

Jan 3, 2013
Cannons and Catapult-like devices could be added.

Then again, we don't know anything about traps, we haven't seen a single one so far.

Jun 27, 2012
I'd go with some sort of balista.

Would also be nice to have a balista trap at a door, where it shoots a powerfull bolt when the door is opened, being attached to its mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom