• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

If You had three super powers.. what would they be?

Lupin

Blood Imp
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Currently orbiting Magrathea
The one and only reason you can't compare human running and supernatural flying is because when running one has to make a physical effort. When flying, I suppose you are driven by some supernatural energy sourse (e.g. by eating hamburgers :p ) so your body doesn't have to make physical effort (except for converting supernatural energy to kinetic energy or the like). This is because you don't fly with wings or other physical drive, you are only limited by the power of your supernatural energy source!
And that is where I am getting at, the fuel for this supernatural energy source. Got to come from somewhere, and it can't be infinite :p

BTW, please don't think of me as this really annoying troll that you see all the time on the internet. It has just been ages since I have had the super power debate with someone, and I love discussing stuff like this

Lupin

Blood Imp
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Currently orbiting Magrathea
I love that after a discussion on how immortality is actually a bad thing (due to still being alive when the universe implodes), everyone who chooses immortality is also choosing a power that gives them the option to turn it off.

Nazgren

Cultist
WFTO Backer
Nov 29, 2011
1.the ability to imbue weapons and armor with magic.
2. the ability to transform energy into matter. this would go hand in hand with 1. . i can use 2 to create some ultra indestructible substance, and then create armor/weapons from it, then imbue it with magic, i'd make myself frostmourne (from wc3:tft, not the sucky one in wotlk), as it is insta kill when you draw blood, after which you can then reanimate them, you gain the skill and knowledge and power of the person you kill, not only that but you can use fury of frostmourne to instantly kill anyone in a radius. i would also of make the lich kings armor, but with whatever powers i felt like imbued into it, obviously maintaining all the existing powers of the LK (again, tft, not wotlk): invulnerability, immortality, indestructability, reanimation, planetwide(at least) control of the undead, etc.
3. super intelligence i guess, gotta know what im doing with 1 and 2

David

Ghoul
WFTO Backer
Jan 27, 2013
1. Power to clone myself.
2. Flight.
3. Energy blasts.

Kinda like a wasp/naruto combo. Cause nothing beats distraction.

sorudo

Warden
WFTO Backer
Jan 3, 2013
building my dungeon
-deflect (a sort of invulnerability but this simply doesn't allow any impact, so standing on the tracks of a train when the train is going around 400KM/h will just crash the train while i am standing still, unharmed and unmoved)
-earth geo-forming
-shape shifting

Jari Nierop

Warden
WFTO Backer
Dec 31, 2012
The Netherlands
-Instant indoctrinate: handy if you want to people to do something you want, just look in their eyes and they follow any order you give them (I have a sick mind sometimes I know xD )
-Immortality: Speaks for itself with of course the ability to turn it off
-Time control: Great if you want to fast forward some boring parts in your life or if you want to travel in time.

Inlaa

Priestess
Jan 11, 2012
Texas
Three superpowers... Hmmm.

1) Invisibility.
2) Teleportation.
3) The ability to expand and contract any part of my body by any amount and in any direction.

Invisibly thwacking your college professor over the head with a ruler and then teleporting back to your seat? Oh, that's living.

And let's not forget the fun you could have at parties or the girl's dorm, man.

Jun 28, 2012
Flight
Telekinisis
and Invisibility.
I wouldnt wish to be immortal by any means. While it may seem a miracle in the beginning it will turn into an endless curse.

Top Bottom