• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Accepted Insufficient mana while plenty left

Jan 26, 2014
Netherlands
Hello,

While doing the campaign lvl 9 I experience the following issue. When I try to summon workers to almost the maximum. The game tells me that I have run out of mana while my mana bar tell's me it isn't.

Using Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan Beta but also experienced the bug in Yosemite)
64 bit
8 Gb of ram
i7
Intel HD 5000

WFTO 1.1.15
I was on campaign lvl 9.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=482771756

Attachments

Psycix

Necromancer
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
This has to do with additional imps locking up mana. As you can see, the majority of your mana is already locked up by the yellow bar.
You can only lock mana capacity up to a certain point, this is when you have 500 left.

So this behavior is completely intended and not a bug.
I can understand that it might be confusing and the game should do a better job at explaining that you can't lock more mana instead of telling you you don't have enough.

Jun 28, 2015
This is intended but I do feel the message should be that your mana is locked up instead of saying you do not have enough.
It's 2 different statements but they only chose 1 notification message that imo doesn't work for the locked up part if you are not aware of it.

Psycix

Necromancer
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
I made an improvement request ticket just to make sure this isn't forgotten, but no promises; if there are no recording sessions in the (near) future and a line like this was never recorded it is going to be impossible to have proper narrative for this.

v0id

Programmer
Brightrock Games
Nov 18, 2011
Germany
Btw. this is a voiceover we did planned since long but it got somehow lost in the recording process so that we temporarily replaced it with the voiceover for not enough mana.
We will try to find it back, but if we can't it might take a while to get it recorded again in another session.
Cheers

Top Bottom