1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mothrayas, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Mothrayas

Mothrayas Blood Imp

I am Wout van Poppel, better known as Mothrayas around here. I'm currently 17 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.

2. LiamM

LiamM Oculus

Hey guys, I'm Liam. I live in Scotland. I'm currently learning C++ but at this time I am working on a script that revolves around C++. I was just recently recruited onto the WTFO Moderation & Testing team, I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys in the future!

3. MeinCookie

MeinCookie Dwarven Worker

I'm MeinCookie, an active regular of Keeper Klan for a good long time now. Why? Because Dungeon Keeper is one of my favourite games franchises and not one whose premise I'd like to see fall into murkly mundane obscurity. I am not and never have been intimately involved with WftO, but I've been making suggestions here and there for almost two years now.

4. Simburgur

Simburgur Managing Director Dev Team

I'm Simburgur, aka Josh Bishop. I've been in and out of KK over the past few years during various iterations of the project, but I've come back now that it's actually making real progress. I'm heading up the design team, along with taking care of PR.

I'm 19, from the US, living in the UK down south, near Brighton.

Deagle and Amon like this.
  5. Sebacula

Sebacula Blood Imp

I'm Seb, from Toronto Canada.

I was googling the dungeon keeper theme song for nostalgia purposes when a friend of mine sent me the link to this project.
    I thought it was cool and good practice.

i'm 22, just graduated from university of toronto and sheridan institute.

6. Chris

Chris Oculus

I'm Chris from Norway. I'm currently studying Computer Animation in the UK. I've been doing 3D stuff for the last 4 years. Cheers!

7. Roald

Roald Blood Imp

Hello, i am roald i was following the forums of this and the old site as well and i thought time to make an acc.
    I am from the netherlands and i came across this while looking for mods for dungeon keeper 2 & 1.
    my picture is not sharp and i think dungeon keeper is effing awesome.. like me.

8. uwe_w

uwe_w Blood Imp

Hi there,

I am Uwe, 26 years old and from Germany. I am working on sounds and I found this project while actively searching DK2 remakes.

9. Blizzard

Blizzard Dryad Backer

Hi Im called Henry in the old forum keeper klan
    I live in France I found this site while checking keeper klan
    Love playing Dungeon Keeper
    My familly has a history for bad suggestion (lol)

10. Ravakavius

Ravakavius Blood Imp

Heya guys. I'm quite new to this whole thing, and have had absolutely 0 involvement with WtfO.
    I used to play Dungeon Keeper when I was younger (and my did I have fun!) and still fondly remember it. I found this site through the old site, which I found because someone on an abandonware site's comments on Dungeon Keeper mentioned a spiritual successor being in the making! Though this was a while ago.

11. Zuriki

Zuriki Blood Imp

I'm Zuriki, as my username implies. I'm a long-time follower of WFTO which I found back on KeeperKlan.net, even longer time fan of the Dungeon Keeper series. My favourite Dungeon Keeper game is the first one, I felt DK2 lost the original charm and that really destroyed the experience for me.

My personal life is not very interesting, I'm 18, I'm a student, I do some programming and game design by myself - though not to much avail, since I pretty much lack any motivation or drive! My personality is not appealing, I'm depressive and reclusive. Though I'm not socially inept, so I can and will talk to strangers without fear.

12. Bukke Bruse

Bukke Bruse Warden

I am Bukke Bruse, a crazy 25 years old whippersnapper from the land of Denmark.

I was searching on google for something similar to DK1, WFTO is what i found, and i have been monitoring the
    project ever since.

i like lifting weights and playing music, also i like to paint and shape imaginary stuff out of clay,
    i am a very creative soul. i loves being social and enjoys the great outdoors!

DUNGEON KEEPER 1 was great... i am sure WFTO will be even greater!!! cheers!

13. Neros

Neros Disciple

How rude of me not to post here first.. Shame on me..

Im Neros, currently 28 years old from Denmark (looks like there is allot of people from those parts). My interests is: PC gaming, roleplaying, drawing and happy animals

I stumbled over this project because a friend of mine knew about it, and I started to keep my eyes on it ever since.

Cultist Joris and Amon like this.
  14. Simburgur

Simburgur Managing Director Dev Team

*looks at avatar* :confused:

Welcome!

Jonathan and Amon like this.
  15. Neros

Neros Disciple

Hey! Mr. Fluffles is a very happy animal.. He just has expression issues... And anger problems.... And very big fangs.... Yea...

Peetfighter likes this.
  16. Bukke Bruse

Bukke Bruse Warden

hey Neros, great fellow Dane! which part of the land ?

17. Neros

Neros Disciple

Northjylland, Nørresundby. What about you? :D

18. Hugo

Hugo Concept Artist Dev Team

Guess I should have done this before too. I'm 27 years old from Spain. I got in love with Dk since the day I installed a demo from a computer games magazine. And for years I've looked forward to any fan remake that was made, though I've never been a part of any Dk related community.
    About me... I'm an architect but I've always been attracted to game design, so I find awesome to be able to follow a game's developpment, specially a Dk successor!

19. Bukke Bruse

Bukke Bruse Warden

Northjylland, Thy, Thisted! wuuhuuuu!!! we are neighbours man!! :D

20. Kyle

Kyle Dwarven Worker

I like you, you play magic the gathering.

21. Hugo

Hugo Concept Artist Dev Team

I do, and the old Mark Tedin illustrarions are the best! I was doubting between "Mana Vault" and "Mindstab Thrull" (wich by the way could be an awesome concept for a dungeon creature) :)